TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: FINAL ROUND

Roho vs. Enigma was kinda close. The other match was not.

What I've been doing with these later matchups, is looking at the "who posted in this thread?" list and counting the number of people who have posted. Last round there were 48 people who posted in that thread, even though there probably were a few less votes than that. I count votes, and then as soon as one side hit 25 votes, I quit counting. That's why I haven't given exact numbers.

Earlier rounds were different. I kept constant tabs with exact numbers (that I have since deleted) so that I didn't have to spend a sizable period of my morning counting votes.

Fucking clowns

800 posts in 4 years. I bet about 80 % of the people that voted for me havent read a single post I made oe even know who I am. " Lets vote for him because everyone else is "

Ive done nothing wrong on this forum. Especially nothing to be banned over.

Fucking children

Fucking clowns

800 posts in 4 years. I bet about 80 % of the people that voted for me havent read a single post I made oe even know who I am. " Lets vote for him because everyone else is "

Fucking children

Make a thread demonstrating why you should be kept around.

goldengreek

Fucking clowns

Fucking children

goldengreek

For what ?

I have done nothing wrong

I come on here to see wrestling news / gossip and read diffrent opinions of wrestlers, programs etc. from various members.

This has been blown out way out of proportion.

While I would like to stay, there are plenty of other forums like this one out there. Im not going to beg, plead, or kiss ass.

It is what it is. A bunch of loser nerds who cant form an opinion of their own are gonna ban me.

So be it.

While I would like to stay, there are plenty of other forums like this one out there. Im not going to beg, plead, or kiss ass.

Don't worry, you can't kiss ass if I get rid of you now.

You're going to win, why not just get it over with. See ya.

For what ?

Has it occurred to you that hating John Cena, thinking people hate you because of that, randomly insulting people, terrible insults at that, hitting on drunk college girls, etc. is not going to win people over. Shit, the last part is creepy. Then again, of course it hasn't occurred to you that all of this is a bad idea, as you have proven time and again to be clueless, and a tremendous douchebag. Believe it or not, I was going to respond to you without being condescending, but with you, that's impossible. You have proven time and again to be universally horrible, worth no sympathy (as bad as say, cabbageboy is, at least he doesn't come off as a total douchebag to me, just a dope. You are a stupid faggot who has proven is most likely unlikable both online and in real life) or worth and merit. In short, you won't be missed, and you are terrible. At least there was a time when me and EHME and I could talk civilly in the chat, and his acting out on other is sometimes the result of people goading him. You can't even offer that. Sure, you've had your amusingly bad moments, but so did CronoT (and as pathetic as he was, at least a part of me felt sympathy for him when I saw his OK Cupid account-you are incapable of gaining anything resembling sympathy, only disgust) and wildpegasus.

It is what it is. A bunch of loser nerds who cant form an opinion of their own are gonna ban me.

So be it.

Guess what? This is a message board. Most people who post on message boards are nerds in some way or another. And here you are responding to a us "loser nerds." Just go away and never post again. And quit fooling yourself. You aren't better than anyone here. All the shit you've been getting from us is your fault, and yet you fail to realize even that. Take a look at yourself, and then think about all of what I've said. Granted, I heavily doubt that will happen, and I don't even know why the fuck I'm bothering with you. You are worthless, and need to go. End of fucking story.

TL;DR: Goodbye faggot. And good riddance.

gary floyd should feel like a dumbass for typing out a long ass post towards goldengreek, when he's problay not going to be able to read it.

I regret nothing after posting all that.

Also, smitty deserves kudos for the Fundamental attribution error reference.

I'm not going to miss badly pasting pictures on top of you, goldengreek. I will wear your avatar as a badge of honor, though.

The member title just makes it even better.

Fucking clowns

Fucking children

goldengreek

For what ?

I come on here to see wrestling news / gossip and read diffrent opinions of wrestlers, programs etc. from various members.

So be it.

I realize now that I've said shit like this in the past, and might explain the degree of unpopularity that I've experienced at times on this board.

Goldengreek, you've made me a better poster.

Fucking clowns

Fucking children

goldengreek

For what ?

So be it.

I realize now that I've said shit like this in the past, and might explain the degree of unpopularity that I've experienced at times on this board.

Goldengreek, you've made me a better poster.

He's doin' the Lord's work, I tells ya.