TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  

2009 TSM Worst Poster Tournament: FINAL ROUND

The fact you'd promote a section to be the 'Ass end of the Internet' speaks a lot about your projected direction.

That always has been what this area is. Yes, many TSMers now seek this area out as a place for both flaming each other AND personal interaction with each other on non-flaming level (par example, the Happy Birthday thread(s), Questions of the Day, etc.)

goldengreek, I admit I used my powers for evil (and to get a laugh from some folks). I really come in peace though man, so I just want to quietly drop the issue.

The fact you'd promote a section to be the 'Ass end of the Internet' speaks a lot about your projected direction.

Sir, may I suggest not posting when you have no clue how a board works. It would help a lot for you here.

Sir, may I suggest not posting when you have no clue how a board works. It would help a lot for you here.

Encouraging members not to post now? Nice way to increase board traffic and drive discussions. Have fun with that, see you later everyone else.

Encouraging members not to post now? Nice way to increase board traffic and drive discussions. Have fun with that, see you later everyone else.

Shut the fuck up. You seem to have no problem bitching about anything I post.

Because I'm out of work and have a lot of time on my hands, I'll explain further:

The most common spellings of the word (in all its senses) were check, checque, and cheque from the 1600s until the 1900s.[2] Since the 1800s, the spelling cheque (from the French word chèque) is standard for the financial sense of the word in the UK, Ireland, and the Commonwealth

- Wiki.

That's totally irrelevant. Plus, Chris is right.

Because I'm out of work and have a lot of time on my hands, I'll explain further:

The most common spellings of the word (in all its senses) were check, checque, and cheque from the 1600s until the 1900s.[2] Since the 1800s, the spelling cheque (from the French word chèque) is standard for the financial sense of the word in the UK, Ireland, and the Commonwealth

- Wiki.

I think we should compromise and go with checque. That way, nobody is happy.

Also? The payoff for this tournament makes me think the NIT will never happen. I really wanted to see how we were going to reward mediocrity.

Right, but in all honestly, who gives two shits about you?

Alright man, you guys stop this before we have another wack Bug Jar between you two. Please. That shit is turrable.

Notice how everytime, it's him who makes the first derogatory comment? Classy.