TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jaxxson Mayhem

Knowing

They're mothafuckin aliens! That shit reminded me of The Day The Earth Stood Still. Same in the middle of a forest with some aliens and shit.

Also, what significance do the white rabbits have? I know it means something, but I can't remember what.

That ending was weird as fuck.

They're mothafuckin aliens! That shit reminded me of The Day The Earth Stood Still. Same in the middle of a forest with some aliens and shit.

Reminded me a lot of a much better version of Close Encounters of the Third Kind with a bunch of The Day After Tomorrow thrown in.

Also, what significance do the white rabbits have? I know it means something, but I can't remember what.

Sex. Rabbits signify fertility. So, the kinds are going to fuck like rabbits to rebuild the human race.

That ending was weird as fuck.

They were in the Garden of Eden.

And, damn there were some somewhat frightening moments in this, some amazing special effects, some incredibly (unnecessary) graphic moments, and some really poorly thought out moments in this movie. I thought the good outweighed the bad in the end, but wish they would have cast someone better to play the fatherly figure clearly needed for the role held by the emotionless Nicolas Cage.

Cowboy Numbers-

1) We were discussing in the worst movie of the thread, come join us, it's awesome.

2) Really, you can't spell DaVinci?

3) Why do you like Duke?

The special effects really weren't that impressive, while I did like the plane crash, there was nothing that you couldn't see in other movies.

The acting was horrible. It was a Nic Cage special on his part, and while Rose Byrne is awesome on Damages, Damages Rose Byrne is apparently nothing like Knowing Rose Byrne.

And, damn there were some somewhat frightening moments in this, some amazing special effects, some incredibly (unnecessary) graphic moments, and some really poorly thought out moments in this movie. I thought the good outweighed the bad in the end, but wish they would have cast someone better to play the fatherly figure clearly needed for the role held by the emotionless Nicolas Cage.

Those dudes that kidnapped the kids were creepy as fuck. Them stalking them everywhere they went was weird but the scariest part was them outside the car by the trailer.

Wait, you didn't actually like this movie did you?

Nothing will top the gas station phone call between Rose Byrne and Cage. Everyone was cracking up.

Wow, are you being sarcastic here with liking the film or are you serious? That was one horrible executed film in terms of the writing and, ultimately because of the writing, the acting.

Another unintentionally hilarious scene is when Cage ran out to tell the creepy guy to stay away from his house, and acted all tough hitting a pipe against the tree. I started LOLing after that one.

I don't watch Nicholas Cage movies for tremendous acting. I watch them for entertainment. Are there some times where you have to say.....wow? Of course, but I don't let it fuck up a movie. I don't look for movies to do anything else but entertain me for a few hours.

This was a pretty decent popcorn flick, but the ending either the alien angels was weird and seemed not to fit the rest of the movie. Nicholas Cage did a decent enough job, but there were a few lol moments. But fuck I can watch just about any movie and find something cheesy or something that could have been done better. This wasn't an acting clinic, it was decent entertainment.