TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Hitler Cubano

The Vitamin X Question Of The Day

As usual we Chinese have this wrapped up...

There are 100 traditional Chinese medicines that are able to prevent alcohol toxicity. They work by "grabbing" the alcohol and routing it through the digestive system before it can be absorbed into the bloodstream.

By far the best though is Bai Zhi / Angelica Root and Bark. If you take it before consuming drink the blood alcohol level will actually decrease with every drink not increase.

I hadn't had a genuine hangover until this past Monday morning. I was only asleep for four hours after drinking on and off for the previous twelve. Felt like a damn hatchet was planted right in the middle of my brain. I drank a lot of water and took some ibuprofen, but all it took for the headache to go away was a 3-6pm nap. I didn't want to drink for a couple of days afterward, thank goodness. Previously it was a simple matter of drinking water before going to bed, a step I neglected on Sunday night/Monday morning.

There are 100 traditional Chinese medicines that are able to prevent alcohol toxicity. They work by "grabbing" the alcohol and routing it through the digestive system before it can be absorbed into the bloodstream.

By far the best though is Bai Zhi / Angelica Root and Bark. If you take it before consuming drink the blood alcohol level will actually decrease with every drink not increase.

But if it doesn't enter the bloodstream, you don't get drunk.

But if it doesn't enter the bloodstream, you don't get drunk.

Exactly that is the whole idea! But if you want to get a little drunk you drink what you want first then take the herb.