TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Xavier Cromartie

DECLASSIFIED: Changes made by Leelee and Xavier

And to everyone else: "We don't say goodbye... we say Good Journey!".

That sounds like a line from the MOTY film...

Anyway, yeah, the Megathreads thing... if they work and people are fine with them, it's ok. They do tend to compress conversation in the wrestling areas, but they serve a purpose in Movies/TV/VG.

Apparently you're not alone:

No foul activities occurred, nobody kicked me out. I had an image of improving this board, and whatever.

I simply want to leave here as soon as possible, and I'd prefer to never think about anyone or anything to do with TSM again.

Mike will let you know about the next leadership here.

Fuck the heck is going on around here?

I think Leena would agree, but both of us have gotten a lot of heat in the last few days. I am in talks with DubQ about taking the board over.

Heat? Yeah, hasn't that always happened every time there's a regime change? It just seems awfully early in the game for her to quit already. Nothing against Dubq, he's a fine fellow who shares my passion for zombie movies, but this just seems odd.

So Venk, wanna stick around now?

For my final post, which will most likely be edited to death. Mike McKenzie fell for Leena's shit about how she could do a better job with this place and she has been wrongfully accused of so much. Using instances of bannings to show Mike that the current regime was getting rid of people, which had an effect on his precious traffic for this site. Mike did what he always did and pulled some shady shit by not allowing the guys to make their annual payment and letting Leena take over instead.

Leena, the most notorious hacker of accounts this board has ever seen, just got all of our IP addresses, and had access to every poster's account while here. She now knows your email address as well. She got this for free.

Mike, you're dumb as a bag of hair for allowing this to happen, and as a result, you lost about 170 of your top posters. Anyone dealing with you at the moment should run and hide if they don't want to throw money down the drain.

You got what you deserved in the end, Mike!

Leena, the most notorious hacker of accounts this board has ever seen, just got all of our IP addresses, and had access to every poster's account while here. She now knows your email address as well. She got this for free.

Which, obv, was ~50% of the reason for doing it in the first place. The other ~50% was, as I mentioned before, Leeter's perverse mix of one-upmanship, attention whoring, and twattery.

Good times.

So, what the fuck happened?

You know as much as me. This here thread is literally all the communication we on the new regime had in the Staff folder.

Sign in to follow this