TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gary Floyd

Ask Leena thread.

About a month or so ago, we'll admit that we pranked the board creating a fake Leelee account

I'll never be a mod :(

Anyways, some quick questions:

2.) Will Marvin's "Final Fantasy 6" curse of negative post numbers remain?

2) Marvin's silly "Condemned" or whatever is removed. Unless Czech did something I'm not aware of (not likely since he's dumb dumb with computers), his status was never changed. However, he'll be on close watch, though.

In the words of the Governor of the great state of Alaska: Thanks...but no thanks. I feel bad enough having to come back and post this but given the circumstances I figured it was at least appropriate. I didnt miss this place over the last month and I dont feel like going back on things just because theres new leadership or whatever.

Thanks for returning to let us know you don't want to return, Matt.

What does it exactly mean when someone has been gulag'd?

They can only see and post in The Gulag.

Of course, one can always log out and read the rest of the board. Unless they're IP banned, which is rare.

Leena,

1.) How many years of plotting did this hostile takeover take?

2.) Did you send Mike nude pics to bribe him into letting you buy the site?

3.) Will you send me nude pics just because I asked for them?

4.) Did you take the previous two questions seriously?

5.) Can I get a run down of the new mod staff?

6.) Why did you delete that thread in The Gulag?

7.) Are you planning to try and hack into my comuter?

8.) How does it feel to win?

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Why did you make Jon S. Trudel and RedJed moderators? I ask not because I disapprove- Jed's a friend, and Jon a 9 year internet acquaintance- but rather because I was quite surprised to see their names on the list.

1.) How many years of plotting did this hostile takeover take?

5.) Can I get a run down of the new mod staff?

Click the moderating team link at the bottom of the board. Other than that, I plan on 1 or 2 more admins, and a few more moderators.

6.) Why did you delete that thread in The Gulag?

I didn't. Now, posters cannot delete their own posts.

8.) How does it feel to win?

We haven't won yet. Our goal is the re-growth of TSM.

Why did you make Jon S. Trudel and RedJed moderators? I ask not because I disapprove- Jed's a friend, and Jon a 9 year internet acquaintance- but rather because I was quite surprised to see their names on the list.

RedJed has been one of the best contributors on the top part of the board for years.

JST, well, just because. :)

Nervous?

I'm starting to think the only thing that could survive a nuclear holocaust is cockroaches and the E-Fed forums.

Leena,

7.) Are you planning to try and hack into my comuter?

I am particularly interested in the answer to this question.

I'm gonna take her ignoring this question as a yes.

RedJed has been one of the best contributors on the top part of the board for years.

Glad to see someone else recognizes that fact. Jed practically keeps the TNA discussion going by himself.

Nervous?

Yes, my first thought was, "My God, I hope he doesn't ban me for beating him in my faggot transsexual cousin's e-fed 9 years ago!" No, really, why would I be nervous? I like you just fine.

1. What happened?

2. I thought Leena wasn't even a real person, just a gimmick account of CBacon's. Are you CBacon? Is your real name Peter?

1. I bought part-ownership of this board.

2. The former administration used cbacon's account for malfeasance. I'm not entirely sure what happened since I wasn't here, but I wasn't involved. My name is Alyanna.

Why do I get the feeling the life Czech used to know is now over? If I put my ear to the ground I can hear him screaming.

Joy.

Welcome back Leena. This place sucks without your fun brand of internet drama.

Tits plz.

I was banned for so goddamn long, I don't even remember most of the peeps here anymore. Did the ban list just get reset, or what?

Since I pretty much just stick to the sports folder and RAW threads and stay away from all the general board chatter and feuds and whatnot I haven't got a clue about most of this. I'm not even sure if Leena is an actual person or an elaborate gimmick, but I'll go under the assumption that she is real for now and guess I have a couple of questions for her...

1. When did you go from a regular poster talking about Alex Rodriguez and tennis and become some sort of hated TSM super villain? All these people constantly talk about you and argue about you and I have no idea why. What caused all this drama?

2. Wasn't there a place called "The Pit" that split off from here where you and a bunch of other dissatisfied TSMers posted? What happened to that?

and this is more of a general question...

3. If all these people hate Leena so much that they're starting their own board, why didn't they just pool some money and buy the board themselves? And what is up with this place changing ownership so often? I've never seen this kind of thing happen at any other forum.

I feel like this is all some giant work that's going over my head, which is ok if it is because I really don't care one way or the other, the whole thing is just confusing

I'm not exactly in the loop, so until Leena comes and answers, I can tell you what I think I know.. The Pit is still around and i'm a member there myself, but I don't actually post, and as for number three, as I understand it, they wanted to buy it but weren't given the opportunity.

I think.

Again, i'm not in the loop.

1. What happened?

2. I thought Leena wasn't even a real person, just a gimmick account of CBacon's. Are you CBacon? Is your real name Peter?

1. I bought part-ownership of this board.

2. The former administration used cbacon's account for malfeasance. I'm not entirely sure what happened since I wasn't here, but I wasn't involved. My name is Alyanna.

CBacon had some evidence though in the form of showing us that the girl you used to have in your avatar was really a cam girl from some website. How can you explain that? Are you still claiming to be her? If not, what do you look like?