TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

The End - Part Deux

No, Peter was someone else. This was all explained... somewhere.

I wish that thread was still around because it had a message of peace and understanding for moving forward on TSM. That said, I feel incredibly out of place right now.

Im sure thats a normal feeling for you.

Will somebody ban this fucking idiot again?

You bring absolutely nothing to any thread that you post in. I probably do the same but I'm sure I don't piss everybody off while I do it.

I'm still very confused as to what's happened.

But I think I'll get over it.

Ditto.

But I'm not quite sure if a Leena-centric TSM is something I want to live in, what's Dames doing these days anyway?

You bring absolutely nothing to any thread that you post in. I probably do the same but I'm sure I don't piss everybody off while I do it.

Then, "everybody" shouldn't be posting in The Gulag.

If he posts like this outside of here, then we'll see.

what happened to the first one? I was just catching up on the hilarity and all the sudden it disappeared into the ether...

The person using the Vitamin X account deleted it. Think, kids. If I really didn't want the post here, this would be deleted and there'd be bannings and such. Besides, the other thread got so derailed with goldengreek and various other shenanigans that it turned out great.

she's certainly getting her money's worth with this expensive new toy she bought. i expect at least 3 more arbitrary decisions that can be explained only by who the new owner is in the next 3 days.

So far, there's been none. Well, maybe one with Gulag'ing Mole. If you want to cry about that, then go ahead.

^something to consider: notice that when there's doubt about whether or not you were responsible for something, almost everybody just assumes you were. given your history, this is hardly "almost everybody"'s fault, and it's not going to change anytime soon. addressing each complaint in snippy marney-style one-liners isn't going to help.

even if you shut up each one person about each little issue, another one is always going to spring up and the board is going to turn into one long current events-type ongoing argument.

I maintain that Agent should be the prison guard of this particular folder, at the very least. He also did a great job in the sports folder, regarding football discussion. I mean, the other sports don't even really matter.

Here's what I want to know: How much of the 2003-2009 "Leena" was our current owner, and how much of it was some other phantom person who remains nameless because they're a puss?

^something to consider: notice that when there's doubt about whether or not you were responsible for something, almost everybody just assumes you were. given your history, this is hardly "almost everybody"'s fault, and it's not going to change anytime soon. addressing each complaint in snippy marney-style one-liners isn't going to help.

even if you shut up each one person about each little issue, another one is always going to spring up and the board is going to turn into one long current events-type ongoing argument.

Yes, you're right. I expect too much out of "almost all" TSM posters, in that I assume they can read and form an opinion based on well, anything.

I don't think I can stop being snippy to them in my Shit folder, though. So, long arguments will ensue.

He also did a great job in the sports folder, regarding football discussion. I mean, the other sports don't even really matter.

There will still be football threads, and discussion inducing threads like he did. From people with extensive knowledge about football, especially Draft Expert, Xavier Cromartie.

You can't anymore. I disabled it for the short term.

Not that I believe this, but even if you could delete a post, why would that delete the whole thread?

I want to know how we can delete our own posts.

As far as I was aware us 'normal' people have never been able to. VX might have been able to due to his moderating powers (though I think they were removed before it was deleted)

I don't know if this particualr board had the option enabled, but the skin, the invision board does have the option to enable/disable regular users deleting their own posts.

We briefly discussed this with the last admin group. The decision, which I agree with, is that deleting posts by users shouldn't be allowed.

Look at how many TSM classics would be lost after the original poster got mocked and decided to delete it from history? Where would we be without the $10 computer and the food man?

No, Peter was someone else. This was all explained... somewhere.

I wish that thread was still around because it had a message of peace and understanding for moving forward on TSM. That said, I feel incredibly out of place right now.

Im sure thats a normal feeling for you.

Will somebody ban this fucking idiot again?

And its just fine when everyone gangs up on me and bashes me for bullshit I didnt even post

Get the fuck outta here clown

Shut up goldengreek, before I come down where ever you live and smack you.

PM me for my address bitch

Ill be waiting for you with open arms

He wants a fight, not a hug.

Tool.