TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bob_barron

The End - Part Deux

Shut up goldengreek, before I come down where ever you live and smack you.

PM me for my address bitch

Ill be waiting for you with open arms

LLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

internet toughguy'd

Either that or he thinks he's talking to a chick.

Well, Venk's gone now, I guess.

BRODY, what do think of all this?

Brody's migrated over, too. Almost all the good posters have left because Mike is a dumbass. If he really does sell the board to dubq as he said he was, then maybe this place will have some hope. As for now, I stay out of habit, for the WWE fantasy game, and because of a select few posters who stuck around.

For all the things people have said about the Maff "clique", everyone's been getting along fantastically over there. It's also funny that Mike was so concerned with activity/traffic, yet the other board's getting a hell of a lot more due to his decision to fuck over the staff.

Half of us, myself included, didn't have a problem with Leena- or not enough to leave here- but Mike fucked over guys like VX, 909, Czech, CWM, etc. who a lot of us like and respect. That's what turned off many users.

Right, right. I like all those guys you listed. The only person that's had a problem with me on this board is Czech, and I really don't know why. It's like an unspoken hatred thing. I know he wanted to ban me from TSM, but never had a good enough reason to. So now he kinda did that, because he doesn't want me on his new board or whatever. lol, good for him. This whole shit is retarded. Why can't mofuckers just post at a goddamn message board and not make a bunch of drama out of shit? I'll never understand board politics I guess.

I have jumped, but look here too out of habbit. But now I can't get onto the new boards.