TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Your Paragon of Virtue

The YPOV Question of the Day

Yes, and unless I get beat over the head with it, I probably won't notice any kind of change. I didn't notice any changes last time the ownership switched hands either. It's just a topic that on a scale of 1-10 has a negative 3 interest to me.

Yes.

Today is the last day of the day-by-day schedule. If Agent of Oblivion doesn't reclaim QotD on Monday, feel free to jump in first come, first serve style like DrVenkman did last Tuesday.

Well, of course. The only problem I have with this regime change was the way the mods- including people like VX and 909, who I have a great deal of respect for- were, based on information I have gathered from posts on the board, anyway, pretty much fucked over and lied to, which is wrong in general but this had potential financial ramifications as well. It wasn't Leena or Xavier who did the lying and the fucking over. I have nothing against either individual.

Yeah, adminbot comes off as a total dick in this. Since it's his board still, I might stop posting here. It depends on how well the new board takes off. Besides that, I don't trust Leena. I'm not even sure what she/he is and know that she/he would steal accounts alot etc... Seems like those 13 year old kids who used to sit on IRC and think they're cool "packeting" people. But maybe I've got the wrong impression of her/him.

I couldn't care less as long as they don't eff up the wrasslin' and video game boards.

Why don't we have a brand extension like WWE? Leena can be Ric Flair and AdminBot or whoever can be Vince McMahon. And once every year we can have inter-brand FLAMEWARZ.

I won't have much to do besides my own personal PT after my last day of work on Tuesday, so sure. TSM's been my internet home for over seven years now and I'll be damned if new ownership makes me leave. I might end up like people stranded in New Orleans, but this has always been my base of operations, where I find crazy pictures, links, all that sort of stuff. Other messageboards (outside of the super secret club for jerks) have been shit without exception. I'll post here now, I'll post when I'm allowed computer access again, and I'll probably post after my contract's up if the place is still around.

Yeesh, by then there'll be guys who grew up knowing Austin and Rock as guys on a "Legends highlight reel" or some shit. That's a little scary to consider that Edge/Cena will be their generation's EPIC FUED~

The names will change, but feud will continue to be misspelled.

I will still post here, mainly the MMA folder. I'm interest to see how Leena runs things, over the years me and her have been cool with each other.

You better stay, King Cassandra Classic. If for no other reason, we are going to do our We Watch Shitty Old WCW Shows And Bitch About Them club, I've found a streaming video site with plenty of material for us.

It's called www.youku.com. The search feature is rather clumsy, since half the site's in Chinese. But still, just type in "WCW" and you bring up hundreds of hits, including like half the Nitros that ever were.

God damn, Jingus...I've got to finish a paper of the 1953 Iranian Coup D'Etat and you spring this shit on me? Tremendous.

We are so watching Uncensored 2000! Sting/Luger in a lumberjack where all the lumberjacks are guys who got their arms broken by Luger! Sid/Jarrett! The immortal pairing of Norman Smiley and The Demon. Booker T and Ahmed Johnson fighting over the letter "T"! Dustin Rhodes beating up a dude in a chicken suit! YAPPIPI STRAP MATCH! YAPIPPI! And Fit Finlay manages to drag a half decent match out of Vampiro but we're not highlighting the decent stuff when you have YAPPIPI to talk about. Yep, we'll watch it at some point next week.

I definetly want in on this, I missed the all of the previous ones. Be sure and let me know a couple days ahead of time whenever you figure out a time and date. YAPPIPI!

KKC, I'm depending on you staying to take part in the new Tuesday Night Chats Which Have Yet To Be Named. Just shootin' with you, bob, etc. once the Mania roundtable was done without any "American Teenager" nonsense to distract us was awesome.

Twisted: You're in the triangle. You must stay.