TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dear Führer

Leena's Resignation

No foul activities occurred, nobody kicked me out. I had an image of improving this board, and whatever.

I simply want to leave here as soon as possible, and I'd prefer to never think about anyone or anything to do with TSM again.

Mike will let you know about the next leadership here.

I will let everyone know in the next day or two about upcoming leadership. We are still working out the details, but we will post here once its official. Yes, they are a member of the forums and have been since 2002, FYI. :)

I will let everyone know in the next day or two about upcoming leadership. We are still working out the details, but we will post here once its official. Yes, they are a member of the forums and have been since 2002, FYI. :)

*raises hand*

Guess what I did with my federal Pell grant money, guys?

Once again, with Dr Venk leaving, I will volunteer my services as a moderator for the WWE folder. I post in it regularly and I run the TSM Fantasy game in there. I'm always around to help things out.

It ain't a woman

What guy would assume control of a place where he's hated by half the people and then change his mind and quit in the same week because he's hated by half the people? It has to be a woman.

You guys know there's a 50% chance that Leena didn't really quit, right? This could be just some ploy to lure those who left, back. I mean, Leena and Xavier are still admins at this moment. Nothing's changed yet. Though they could be remaining in charge pending return of funds.

Don't worry Matt, I ain't. I don't plan on taking over this board. I was considering it but came to another realization upon thinking it through. I am, however, in negotiations to get something else out of all this, though (and you know what that is).

Cheers! :P

Though they could be remaining in charge pending return of funds.

This. And Mike needs someone to watch the board until whatever happens. Plus, I can't remove my admin status, only the root admin can.

Don't worry Matt, I ain't. I don't plan on taking over this board. I was considering it but came to another realization upon thinking it through. I am, however, in negotiations to get something else out of all this, though (and you know what that is).

Yeah, I know that now due to what's been said at the new board. Hopefully you can get what you really do want out of Mikebot.

Though they could be remaining in charge pending return of funds.

This. And Mike needs someone to watch the board until whatever happens. Plus, I can't remove my admin status, only the root admin can.

Ah, that's cool. I don't mind, anyway... as I said, my problems' with Mike, not you.

Ultima, you picked a bad time to join the board, my friend.

Let's keep Real TSM talk to a minimum, guys. It really doesn't add anything here and just makes the problem worse.

If an owner isn't found, what happens to this place and when would it happen? This is directed at Mike The Admin.

Yeah, I know that now due to what's been said at the new board. Hopefully you can get what you really do want out of Mikebot.

Agreed. TSM deserves better than what happened here over the weekend.

Let's keep Real TSM talk to a minimum, guys. It really doesn't add anything here and just makes the problem worse.

If an owner isn't found, what happens to this place and when would it happen? This is directed at Mike The Admin.

Last warning for everyone. This is site feedback, not site debate. Take your arguments to the Gulag.

You run the site! And we are giving you feedback.

Member suggestion: Don't tamper with people's private messages.

The server is in contract for 18 more months so the sites not going anywhere. The only changes may be if someone comes in to be the new leaders or a similar deal.

Mike, what do you say to the feedback about the private message incident?

Yes I did it. Whats been done is done. Move on.

Good question!

In all seriousness, Mike needs to stop banning people for the smallest thing.

This is a discussion forum and just because he doesn't like the discussion, it doesn't mean he should ban people for nothing of note.

Your the last I am waiting for you to do something ban-able. Keep your calm in site feedback and you can hang around and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

Personally, I think this whole episode has been the greatest April Fool's Joke ever.*

*Except for about a couple of hundred dozen other jokes I'm sure I could find if I were inclined to do the research.

April Fools everyone! Tomorrow everything will be like it was a week ago...

Not really.

Wait...all this Leena shit was legit? Fuck.

A good place to start to rebuild this place? Undo the folder name changes made during her regime.