TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
dubq

Not Deleting Peoples PMs

Again, I don't see anything in AdminCP that gives access to people's PMs. Maffs, there isn't a way to view/edit PMs in AdminCP, is there?

Is it possible that the permissions on your account prevent you from even seeing the option?

For what it's worth, when I ran a forum several years ago, one of the old Invision Boards, I could see other peoples PMs if I wanted to. I'm not sure if that's changed as time has gone on though.

Again, I don't see anything in AdminCP that gives access to people's PMs. Maffs, there isn't a way to view/edit PMs in AdminCP, is there?

Not that I know of. I'll contact the other guys to see what they know.

The root Admin could easily add a module that only they could use that allows the admin to take control of or edit other peoples PM's.

I've been there myself before but for a good reason.

Like I said elsewhere, this ain't about me..

But it can be done.

I never found a way to view PMs, but I was just a mod and not an admin. And IIRC word filters only affect new posts, not ones that exist already when the filter is implemented, so word filters wouldn't be having this affect anyway.

It's not a word filter. I have multiple messages that give the address of the new place and each one of them has been changed to something different. You also have the guys who've had all the text deleted.

I don't care if you guys think this is a silly message board or whatever. PMs are private and reading/editing them is a violation of privacy. It's absolutely despicable.

It amazes me there are people who A) have enough time and B) are insecure and childish enough to do something like this.

The only way to view/edit PMs is by changing the password to someone's account to accessing it (which the previous administration did, but they're all good guys, of course).

As for what happened here, maybe filters can be added to PMs. I'm not the root admin, so I don't know. Of course, you'll all find me guilty anyway, but I did not do this. I don't care if people go to TSM Clique Spinoff Board #28 that will fail and/or suck like the rest.

The only way to view/edit PMs is by changing the password to someone's account to accessing it (which the previous administration did, but they're all good guys, of course).

So are you claiming that the old administration is the one editing people's pms when they have no access to it?

New day, same old Leena is being persecuted bullshit. It's you or Mike, honey and we all know who has the history of fucking with everyone's accounts.

Congrats on your new vision of TSM. It's going great so far.

So are you claiming that the old administration is the one editing people's pms when they have no access to it?

Yes, Keiper did and he admitted in the staff folder. Of course, it's cool because he googles stats, or something.

My vision is to get the fuck out of this shithole, and post somewhere with intelligent people that have grown out of doing whatever to be popular on a message board.

My vision is to get the fuck out of this shithole, and post somewhere with intelligent people that have grown out of doing whatever to be popular on a message board.

Tremendous.

I can honestly say that this is the most amazing post I have ever seen at TSM or any of its brethren/predecessors.

You have the honor of being the only person I have ever sigged in my 9+ years of being involved in the Rantsylvania/TSM community.

Congratulations.

Good luck with that; we've been waiting for you to do this since 2003.

Yes, Keiper did and he admitted in the staff folder. Of course, it's cool because he googles stats, or something.

Then why do you keep coming back here, if this is soooo beneath you?

Yes, Keiper did and he admitted in the staff folder.

There seems to be a present/past tense disjunction here.

Mike appears to be the one currently doing it.

Anybody else notice that this particular thread never got declassified?

My PM invitation is now blank too. Which sucks because I never even actually got a chance to register there.

I've only ever even posted here 40-something times. It's not like I'm vital to the cohesiveness of the board.

Call her out and she leaves the thread. Nice.

Hell, this even has The Dames lurking, so you know the thread is entertaining shit.

Massive fraud or not, you really are an unfettered cunt of a person.

Massive fraud or not, you really are an unfettered cunt of a person.

Ouch.

Hey quick question, has any of this nonsense resulted in the MMA posters leaving, because that's what brought me here and I'm gonna be sad if an imaginary turf war results in me not being able to get the latest MMA news. And you wouldn't like me when I'm sad!!! I eat and drink a lot and call you at 4 in the morning asking if you're really my friend or not. It's horrible and pretty embarrassing.

So yeah is that place still good?