TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

TSM Moments that made you laugh and smile.

Watching Raw this past week when Orton, Rhodes and DiBiase were in the ring, I remembered the time somebody said that they couldn't tell the difference between them in an old Raw thread.

Now that TSM is possibly coming to an end.. What moments have really cracked you up over the years on the forum?

Hate to break the trend, feel free to get back on track after me, but I needed to mention that time that CronoT complained about people view spamming his threads and how that wasted server memory, and VX or 909 replied "Server memory is reusable. SURPRISE!"

Always gets me.

Edit: Oh and an extensive arial offence made me both laugh, smile, and cry at the same time.

It may be morbid, but the Benoit death thread, THAT thread is a minute by minute description of the entire saga that occured, from finding out he was dead, to universal sadness to the revelation of the double murder/suicide.

That's a classic thread.

The Heath Ledger thread giving us such gems as the batman tombstone picture, and the serial pillist theory.

I'm proud of two things:

1. Lobbing the "Now we play the waiting game..." in the "Vader: Dead?" thread, which thankfully Bruiser Chong picked up on and demanded we play Hungry Hungry Hippos instead.

2. I can't remember where or how, but there was a thread that degenerated into a bunch of us quoting Grampa Simpson's story about onions (yellow onions, cuz of the war!). THAT was awesome.

I just registered, so don't be all blunt about this question.

Is the forum really shutting down?

My favorite diamond commercial is the one where the small African child loses both his hands in a mining accident and is shot on site by a mercenary hired by De Beers. It really warms yr heart.

Byron, this post totally cracked me up.