TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

Mike

If everyone would read the rules...

4. No spamming. Spammers may be automatically banned.

500+ PMs were sent out regarding that site from a few of the previous staffs accounts. If that isn't spamming, then I don't know what is. If i could have "unsent" all the emails which went out a few weeks back I would have, but I can't. You should feel privaleged the accoutns used to send out all the PMs haven't been banned yet.

Forums.thesmartmarks.com will be a loosely moderated forum. Things will not change much from before. But, there are a few things.

1) No flaming outside of The Gulag (formerly NHB). In The Gulag, you can post whatever legal bullshit to your heart's content. This also includes ganging up on certain posters, bitching about others personally, etc... Just stay on topic, no matter how uneducated you may seem, and we're cool.

2) No spamming, flooding, general shit to purposely ruin the board. This gets you suspended until 2025.

3) Breaking rule #1 numerous times may cause you to be "Gulag'd". You will only be allowed to post in The Gulag for a specified time.

That's all for now. I may add more in the future.

What's this about rule #4, champ? Are you referring to the rules the previous administration you fucked over made?

Ironic thing, Leena wrote this:

2) No spamming, flooding, general shit to purposely ruin the board. This gets you suspended until 2025.

Are you kidding me?

She should be suspended until 2025.

I am not going to argue with you all over things, especially in this folder. Take it to the Gulag area, or your own forum, but not in this area. Grow up and move on.

I am not going to argue with you all over things, especially in this folder. Take it to the Gulag area, or your own forum, but not in this area. Grow up and move on.

Maybe you should take your own advice, you tool.

Last warning for everyone. This is site feedback, not site debate. Take your arguments to the Gulag.

Last warning for everyone. This is site feedback, not site debate. Take your arguments to the Gulag.

You run the site! And we are giving you feedback.

Member suggestion: Don't tamper with people's private messages.

I just want to know how sending a link to a friend comes across as spam as I was on the phone with them when I sent the link so they would have it. Wouldn't spam be sending the link 500 people or making a thread with said link?

What the bloody fuck is wrong with you? Are you trying to kill the board or just do not know how to work around people? Can anyone really be this retarded?

Mike's an asshole. He cost himself more money than Leena ever could've sent him, because now TSM has no owner, no interested buyers, and a massive traffic dropoff to boot.

If you wanted to get rid of the board, you should've been classy and just said so, instead of making a last-ditch money grab while simultaneously being stupid enough to offer a 90 day money back guarantee on it.

Sorry, I disagree that any messages sent out were spam. Every message I sent out was to someone I personally interact with on this board on a regular basis. It's the same thing as me sending an email to a friend and telling them to join a new board.

Wait this is in the Gulag now? Awesome. FAT HORSE COCK!!! LOL I FUCKED YOUR MOTHER LOL2009!!!!

When I was a dog I moved a feedback thread to the Gulag LOL.

:)

Say did anybody else see Vince McMahon's ladder legdrop? I've heard it's a Trillian error.

Paul London LOL

Smues, you're so fat you wore a blue shirt on the beach and everyone said"Hey, it's Free Willy". How are you going to respond to that?

Feedback: It's not too much to ask the fucking owner of the site to explain to it's members, the people who create your oh-so-precious "traffic," exactly what's happened here. But then again your a shady fucking piece of shit who didn't have the common fucking decency to tell people who were paying you money that they weren't gonna be in charge anymore. Not to mention everything else that's wrong with you and this entire place the last few days. Like not going into people's accounts and messing with private messages.

In closing, fuck you you fucking retarded fuck.

Wow what a pussy move...nice touch with the "It's Spam". There's not many beaches in Texas so how did you end up with that much sand in your cunt Mike?

I live in Alaska sucka. If I wore a blue shirt on the beach I'd freeze to death. And get whale hunted by drunk natives.

Oh yeah well ... YOU'RE A CHICKEN PACER'S FAN!

I win.