TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Amalgamated EHME vs. Battlenuts

Sum 41, I knew a guy who had that shit tattooed on his eye-lids. He wore pink, and when people said stuff, he was all like, "so, I'm a fucking g." and they just had to sit there and take it, because he was a g.... he was a g....

Is there a song called 'Say Goodbye to the Pasty White Kid who Thinks He's Black? If not, I'm writing it as we speak.

If you try to swing from the nuts of a man who has no balls, you are sure to fall, or worse, be crushed when he falls. In simpler terms, don't be such a ass kissing piece of shit.

And again, not only am I there, and posting, but you fucking idiots are treating me wonderfully. Speaking of the board, how come there isn't more traffic?...

Shut the fuck up you stupid silly fagget. Go take it up the ass from your dumb redneck crackhead father you peice of shit. If I see you walk the streets of Calgary, I'll beat the living shit out of you.

I'm walking them right now, I'm that guy you look away from in public in fear of being held responsible for the dumb, 3rd grade shit that comes out of your mouth. I'm also your father. I was using your mom for an ash-tray while this other hooker blew me and I accidentally shot in that gaping retard factory between her legs. You can blame the teeth on whatever grandparent was a horse.

Do you need a dictionary? I'm a man. You said your mom "don't get homo with ny'ers". That would mean your mom is a man. If she is, she has a very loose asshole, which I previously had mistaken for a giant gaping vagina, just like you. I'm guessing it's hereditary or the result of some family reunion games you all like to play.

Seriously when you're trying to score points by quoting Matt Young, just go take a bath with the toaster so there's no chance of you breeding. I mean to be a pasty, wannabe, little bitch is one thing, but to be a complete and total fucking idiot, I mean surely that qualifies as a disability right? Look into that.

Oh and now he has no spine. Just a triple threat of pathetic.

Go read some posts about how "this forum is dead, everyone go to the new one" by your dumbass, and your spamfest from a few nights ago where I made you make a bunch of retarded threads in the WWE forum like the little puppet bitch you are, then come back and tell us how much you love this place.

Do yourself a favor and go back to just saying 'fucking faggot' over and over again, at least then you can claim you were just being stupid, rather than prove that fact over and over again here.

I was problay drunk when I made those posts, it doesn't count.

Oh yeah shut the fuck up fagget, before I dont give your dad his high today and he kicks you out of the basement.

Yeah, wasn't clever or funny the first 12 times, still isn't. But you go right ahead and just keep giving these shining examples of what happens when you give some little, white trash retard a computer. I'll be here holding the sign.

And is drunk some kind of retard slang for "kissing the ass of anyone I can"? There's crabs on the balls of gay men out there that have hopped from nutsac to nutsac less than you have in the last few days.

Don't worry we'll edit out the strings you're dangling from in post'. I'm sure we can tell people your hands are limp because you're gay.

Seriously, at this point just go browse some other forums, find something clever, and then post it here as your own. I won't tell anyone.

I'll help:

Battlenuts

Thine sister is a mutilated whimpering frog molester who gripes about the rotting bird brain and the scaly pervert.

The residents of Maine find you to be a whimpering racist cannibal who devours the stingy rectum and the toilet-bowl licking booger.

The residents of Maine find you to be a oozing ugly dickwad who is jealous of the loud Dinosaur named Barney and the raving gang banger.

Your father was a worthless rotting aboriginal abortionist who loves the loud peach cobbler and the pathetic horny toad.

Your best quality is that you are a wastrel apish fanatic who dines alongside the smelly scary-ass-texan and the three-toed frog molester.