TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Amalgamated EHME vs. Battlenuts

It was discussed in the thread. I won't speak on it as it's not my business, but somebody bought his family into it, and that's something you just don't do.

I told them the same thing and was promptly disagreed with. Fuck it.

Some people go on the internet.

Some people go on the internet and find themselves involved in a pseudo-society of people which they use to compensate for a lack of real social interaction, characterized by instinctual grouping or "clique forming" that results in mini-gang warfare where instead of respect and street corners, these groups fight over internet domains and the right to talk to one of the few men who's been able to convince the rest he's a woman.

It's like tomatoes tomatoh's, only with virgins.

You see what happens when I try to be nice?

If you can find a version of the story that doesn't break down to what I just said, then fuck, I'd like to hear it. But to think this dick measuring contest is any different from every dick measuring contest the internet has ever seen, is just silly.

Mike had every right to not want his board run by a group of BUTT-buddies who openly refer to themselves as a clique and make his board seem like a haven for every critic on the internet that no one wants to read. He went about getting rid of them in a very stupid way. It was like cutting off his dick to get rid of a bad case of herpes. Since it's not my dick, I'm just glad there's less herpes in the world.

pulp_fiction-bible.jpg

I DON'T REMEMBER ASKING YOU A GOD-DAMNED THING.

Someone answer my question. Any further posts prior to the answering of my question which are not answers to my question will be erased.

Yes, I know, that's hardly a surprise. But I want the entire story.

From what I pieced together:

1. Someone was beefin' with EHME, and they changed their member name to that of EHME's young daughter's name. TRTSM's mod staff claims that this happened at another board, not there.

2. There are only so many boards where EHME and the other regulars post, and I'm a mod at two of them, so such a thing is within my jurisdiction as it were.

3. For some reason, EHME apparently PM'ed them with the aforementioned threatening message at TRTSM.

So what I want to know is: who is this mystery person, what board did this transpire on, why did EHME reply at a different board, and what exactly did they say?

Nobody knows.

Hey, Dr Kats, which previously banned poster are you? Apparently we're not re-banning those nowadays, just tell us.

Make a new thread to ask about the trials and tribulations of calgary's foremost expert on sunblock.

keep my name out your mouth

I'm sorry, I thought Powder ascended to the heavens at the end of that movie? He moved to calgary and decided to become a shitty poster here? That kind of ruins the story for me.

What is your surely irrelevant name though, just so I can make a point of saying it as much as possible?

From what I understand Jingus is he actually threatened someone not just e-threatened them.

I'm gonna need some clarification on this one. Did he phone the dude? Visit his house? Find him in the street?