TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lt. Al Giardello

Amalgamated EHME vs. Battlenuts

I'm sorry, I thought Powder ascended to the heavens at the end of that movie? He moved to calgary and decided to become a shitty poster here? That kind of ruins the story for me.

What is your surely irrelevant name though, just so I can make a point of saying it as much as possible?

what

I said you suck cock, poorly.

And wait, he threatened someone who lived near him.... and they didn't laugh? Or better yet, take him up on the offer, video-tape the inevitable and comical beatdown of 50 cents biggest white fan, and then post it here?

What's wrong with people?

I'm sorry, I thought Powder ascended to the heavens at the end of that movie? He moved to calgary and decided to become a shitty poster here? That kind of ruins the story for me.

What is your surely irrelevant name though, just so I can make a point of saying it as much as possible?

I said you suck cock, poorly.

uh, no you didn't. i quoted both posts and that's not what it says.

Yeah... you sure got me there.

Here let me fix everything. You suck cock. Poorly. The second part is an assumption I'm making based on the fact that you suck at everything else I've seen you do.

Better now?

how can you make such an assumption? for all i know you've never met me and wouldn't be able to do any research. you were just asking what my name was, for goodness sake. i just don't understand what you're getting at at all.

It's what a person reaches when they simply can't get to empathy. I'm not sure there's a word for it.

You go through all the trouble of making some retard your bitch and he leaves because of it, I'd at least like to be left with an accurate use of the internet to make up for the sense of humor people don't have. Brody's off actually posting and I'm left with that... Isn't really fair after doing such a nice thing for everyone now is it?

It's like making me a statue that doesn't have a giant cock. I'd have no choice but to tear it down and beat someone to death with just my balls.

I read this entire thread from first to last. And I have NO idea what you're arguing about. Not to say it isn't funny, but would've been nice to have a 'previously on THESMARTMARKS.COM' backstory for those of us just looking for a laugh.

During the time period when everyone took off, EHME stayed around to make a bunch of gay threads. We went at it for a while, mostly him calling me gay in some way and me putting my dick so far up his ass I almost cut it on his giant teeth. After a while I got bored and goaded them into spamming other forums, which ended up catching the attention of a mod/admin who condensed it all into this disaster of a thread. Then EHME pissed off the nuts he was hanging off of(someone actually took one of his threats seriously, which is HILARIOUS) and he hasn't been posting since. Viewing, of course, like every other person who "left", but sadly no more gems about my dad being a drug addict.

The beauty of him not being able to come up with more than 3 insults and yet 39473 threads and posts wasn't truly captured here. It was an amazing exercise in suck that I was hoping would be better remembered by coming generations.