TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Live Free or Battlenuts

Jesus christ you guys have destroyed the forum!

Don't epic spam-fests drive the point home a little better when your not just doing it in one forum specifically made for bullshit? Monkey's don't neatly keep there shit in one pile, they throw it around. I mean since technically, this is what the forum is for, all you're really doing is sucking. More than usual I mean. Keiper's doing alright but again just one forum?

Although I must say, if the master plan to ruin TSM was have EHME post as much as possible, whoever thunk that up gets a gold star and two cookies.

Although I must say, if the master plan to ruin TSM was have EHME post as much as possible, whoever thunk that up gets a gold star and two cookies.

*pats himself on the back*

I know fuck! He's so fucking gay I feel like saying fuck and gay a few more times. And don't read into the fact that I use the word fuck whenever I say faggot. It has nothing to do with me wanting to fuck faggots, I just happen to say it evertime I'm about to say faggot. That's how I roll.

You really are a superstar EHME.

I know fuck! He's so fucking gay I feel like saying fuck and gay a few more times. And don't read into the fact that I use the word fuck whenever I say faggot. It has nothing to do with me wanting to fuck faggots, I just happen to say it evertime I'm about to say faggot. That's how I roll.

You really are a superstar EHME.

joe%20cool.jpg

So yeah do you guys plan on doing anything other than smearing poop on the previously un-wiped butthole of this forum? It's an impressive exercise in pointlessness but when that's your actual existence in a nutshell aren't you just being redundant?

I'm really running out of ways to tell you guys you suck at this.

Sign in to follow this