TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Giuseppe Zangara

When I was a child, my father

I think she's irritating and ugly, not to mention more than likely a gimmick, but I take issue with anyone using that god damn 'kettle/black' cliche.

NO ONE USES A FUCKING KETTLE ANYMORE. And guess what, if you want to, you can find it in a color other than black. Let's try to update our insults for this millennium.

I think she's irritating and ugly, not to mention more than likely a gimmick, but I take issue with anyone using that god damn 'kettle/black' cliche.

NO ONE USES A FUCKING KETTLE ANYMORE. And guess what, if you want to, you can find it in a color other than black. Let's try to update our insults for this millennium.

Whoa whoa whoa...calm down there, Ronnie Deutch.

Why you always gotta take up for her, bro?

I don't see what the problem is. Unless I missed something, which is very possible.

If she isn't a gimmick, and I see no reason why she is (She's from a different continent and starts a lot of threads being the only reason?) and she does nothing but post in the wrestling folders trying to get some good discussion together.

Which is why we're here.

She's a top 10 TSM poster right now.

Live Free or Battlenuts, objet petit a, Neil-o-Mac, chuck415, The Electrifyer, Jingus, .The Franchise., Darth Pipes, jericho4life, BruteSquad_BRODY, treble, whonowthen, ViciousFish, aural angel dust, 10 Pounds

There ya go. The excitement of being counted drew 4 more. And 10 Pounds of what?! Who are you 10 pounds, and do old british people always tell you you're 'money'?

It's England's 'National Day'. It works along the same lines of July 4th over there, as in celebrating your Country and all that.

Unfortunately, England is far too PC these days and you get told off for flying your own flag.

We are allowed to fly Pakistan and Indian flags of course, because we don't want to upset other people.

But a lot of places won't let you fly the English flag.

It's just the way this country is at the moment, Battlenuts. There was an incident, I don't know if it was isolated or not, but a pub I worked in a few years ago, we had English and Indian flags all over the place and the local council actually came in and removed only the English flags.

That's the one thing I like about your country (and I'm not trying to start something with that statement, that's a whole other personal issue) and it's that you're passionate about your country.

And you're allowed to be.

That's something we just can't have over here.