TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

What match are you buying WrestleMania for?

What's the draw for you this year?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What's the matchup you wanna see?

• Chris Jericho vs. WWE Legends
    • 25-Diva Battle Royal
    • Money in the Bank Ladder Match
    • Shawn Michaels vs. Undertaker
    • WWE Tag Team Champions vs. World Tag Team Champions (Unified Tag Team Championship Lumberjack Match)
    • Jeff Hardy vs. Matt Hardy (Extreme Rules Match)
    • Intercontinental Champion JBL vs. Rey Mysterio
    • World Heavyweight Champion Edge vs. John Cena vs. Big Show (Triple Threat Match)
    • WWE Champion Triple H vs. Randy Orton
    • No particular match.. But hey it's WrestleMania!

Hmmm there are many big matches. Truth be told If I had to pick just one match it wouldn't be a world title match. I am getting it just to see if they will do the swerve that would be HBK beating Taker.

For the record I don't see it happening but if anybody could do it it's HBK.

I was convinced that Orton would win. I was sad when he lost, since I was hoping to see Taker's streak end live.

Shawn's dominated the feud, so Undertaker's due for a victory.

Will the Michaels/Taker fued be just one match or will it continue post-Mania? If Michaels loses, there's no point in a rematch as the whole deal was ending the streak at WrestleMania.

I'd like to see Michaels interjected into the world title picture again.

There is no doubt that HBK/Taker is the draw for this year's event. Here's hoping that it lives up to the hype.

There's no way in my mind that HBK/Taker won't deliver. Undertaker has had great matches at Wrestlemania over the past two years, and aside from the McMahon match, all of HBK's 'Mania matches since returning in 2002 have been great. I imagine they both are feeling the pressure to put on the match of the night, and they are both professional enough that they won't let the pressure get to them and they will actually deliver.

Orton/HHH has been done so many times that I would have trouble caring if it weren't for the effective build they've had. They've wrestled so many times before, but they have never had storyline heat like what they have now. That should elevate their match to easily be the best they've had.