TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
zhangmeijie

woah we got a bleeder here...

Notable examples

Steve Corino, everytime he bled in ECW, his blonde hair turned red and dripping.

Jerry Lynn, see above.

Steve Austin, Mania 13, the blood was absolutely GUSHING, perhaps the fact that he's bold did exaggerate the blood, but still, epic moment.

Ric Flair, his match with Trips at (Cyber Sunday?) in a cage, Ric bled like no ones business... Well brutal IMO.

Mick Foley as Cactus Jack, the epic picture of his blood strewn face with only his eyes and mustache viewable..

But honestly, the worst i've seen someone bleed that isn't in the indies, when people pretty much nearly die, is...

Eddie Guerrero vs JBL.

Eddie during that match, geez, the blood, I actually thought the match might be thrown out, and justifiably thrown out.

Does anyone know if that was a legit cut he had from the chairshot or from a screw up on his part from blading?

I remember reading Eddie purposely overbled to get the match over.

Edit: That is to say 'over' as better, not over as in over with.

He sure did a good job. One of the few times a match has crossed the line into genuine worry for a talent's health. As opposed to more frequent mark(ish) worry when a match is booked right.

Brock Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker, Hell In The Cell, No Mercy 02.

The Undertaker did a SICK bladejob. The blood was pouring out of his head like water from a faucet. It was disturbing to watch.

Since we're talking about blood..

The match that is the benchmark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJw2FvFHG8E...feature=related

Brock Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker, Hell In The Cell, No Mercy 02.

The Undertaker did a SICK bladejob. The blood was pouring out of his head like water from a faucet. It was disturbing to watch.

Woah Muta did one hell of a bladejob. Funny I don't recall that Undertaker one.

I remember one night both HBK and Vince McMahon overbladed and bled a little too heavy. What PPV was that?

I only remember their WrestleMania match. As we're talking about bleeding, remember the fit that The Undertaker (rightfully) threw when Bob Jr (I think) bled over him? I think he had Hepatitis C.

Movie reference is Something About Mary. The thread ender is the Mass Transit Incident. New Jack basically stabbed that kid in the face with an exact-o knife.

As bad as that was I have seen worse.

Sign me up for

Eddie Guerrero vs JBL - Eddie nearly bled to death in the ring making this slug look like a million bucks. Agreed, one of the few times I was worried I was seriously worried about a wrestler's health during a match.

Brock Lesnar vs Undertaker - 'nuff said. Undertaker did about a 7 or 8 on the MUTA scale here.

In terms of just one cut (that is, non-deathmatch stuff), the Mass Transit incident is the worst I've ever seen. But I guess it shouldn't count, since it was a shoot. New Jack intentionally sliced that kid open across his entire forehead right down to the bone.

Another famous one was

. (Sorry for the shitty video quality, that seems to be the only copy Youtube has.) This was from Jim Cornette's old promotion Smokey Mountain Wrestling, where the very young team of Chris Jericho and Lance Storm were called the Thrillseekers. Early in the day before the match, Jericho was trying to practice a shooting star press and broke his arm pretty badly. The show that night was Smokey Mountain's equivalent to Wrestlemania, so they literally snuck Jericho out of the hospital to go work the match. He was pumped full of various drugs while at the hospital, so when he cut himself here his blood spewed everywhere as a result.

In terms of just one cut (that is, non-deathmatch stuff), the Mass Transit incident is the worst I've ever seen. But I guess it shouldn't count, since it was a shoot. New Jack intentionally sliced that kid open across his entire forehead right down to the bone.

Another famous one was

. (Sorry for the shitty video quality, that seems to be the only copy Youtube has.) This was from Jim Cornette's old promotion Smokey Mountain Wrestling, where the very young team of Chris Jericho and Lance Storm were called the Thrillseekers. Early in the day before the match, Jericho was trying to practice a shooting star press and broke his arm pretty badly. The show that night was Smokey Mountain's equivalent to Wrestlemania, so they literally snuck Jericho out of the hospital to go work the match. He was pumped full of various drugs while at the hospital, so when he cut himself here his blood spewed everywhere as a result.

That's a nasty blade job there.

Mass Transit. When the camera zooms in and the blood is literally shooting out. Ugh, it's so disgusting.

I saw Flair vs. Undertaker on a house show in 02-03 where Flair's entire head was red. I thought it was a bit much for a house show.

There's an iconic picture of Tommy Dreamer that was used to promote ECW back in the days of the Apter Mags where he was handcuffed to the bottom rope and COVERED with his own blood. Looked like one blade job, too. But his face was 100% red with it.

Another famous one was

Wow, I can't believe anyone other than me even remembers this bout!! I swear I was about to reference it. Well done, man. Great pull.

Another famous one was

Why?

I just rewatched it, and seriously, that isn't even a blade job, he digs in his skull about 4 or 5 times to get the effect. I know it's New Jack, but did he just not give a fuck beacuse it was some random as kid? Did one of them fuck up? Whatever the case, pretty damn sick. I know that hurt.

Why?

I just rewatched it, and seriously, that isn't even a blade job, he digs in his skull about 4 or 5 times to get the effect. I know it's New Jack, but did he just not give a fuck beacuse it was some random as kid? Did one of them fuck up? Whatever the case, pretty damn sick. I know that hurt.

Go get Forever Hardcore. According to New Jack, Kid Kash, and Blue Meanie, Mass Transit (an untrained 17-year-old who claimed to be in his early 20's and a student of Killer Kowalski) was being disrespectful to all of the boys in the back, in particularly Jack and D-Von. He then proceeded to botch spots left and right during the match, stiff them like fuck, and try to look like a big shot in front of the crowd (as it was his hometown). Thus, Jack took the scalpal (which he, himself, admits, as well as poking fun at those who say it was a spike or an Xacto knife) and cut him up to send him a message.

...the message? NEVER. FUCK. WITH. NEW. JACK.