TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
migoli

Someone want to explain

I hate to beat a dead horse but could someone explain exactly what went down with this owner switch?

Like who is Leena and why is there so much hate for her?

Who owned the board before and how much is a message like this actually worth?

I've tried to piece it all together from other posts but I'm not sure I get the entire story.

Leena is a notorious board hacker. She was first banned six years ago but kept trying to break in. Last week, Mike inexplicably sold half the board to her. She got rid of most of the mods/admins, who started their own board and took most of the established posters with them.

Yes Migoli, you read that right. She was banned SIX YEARS AGO and she's STILL trying to fuck with TSM.

I would say succeeding, not trying.

What I love is that someone who has been banned repeatedly and has at times caused harm to the forums by hacking would be considered for ownership/leadership. That's just insane.

Leena is a notorious board hacker. She was first banned six years ago but kept trying to break in. Last week, Mike inexplicably sold half the board to her. She got rid of most of the mods/admins, who started their own board and took most of the established posters with them.

I misread that for a moment and thought that Leena owned the board's name who we shan't speak.

I don't get why the Leena thing killed the board entirely. I never cared for her, but I didn't think the board would completely fall apart during her 20 minutes in charge.

I'll probably be phasing this one out and posting at the new one myself

Yes Migoli, you read that right. She was banned SIX YEARS AGO and she's STILL trying to fuck with TSM.

I would say succeeding, not trying.

fg.evil.monkey.jpg

I misread that for a moment and thought that Leena owned the board's name who we shan't speak.

I don't get why the Leena thing killed the board entirely. I never cared for her, but I didn't think the board would completely fall apart during her 20 minutes in charge.

I'll probably be phasing this one out and posting at the new one myself

I was in the same boat during the transition, but a point was made that giving widespread access and some control over the board & its members to a person notorious for screwing with accounts and the like is a sign of bad judgment (and possibly lack of trustworthiness) on the owner's part. Plus, there's always the chance that you run afoul of said hacker and have your account fucked with.