TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

Have you ever visited a foreign country?

The topic title says it all. Have you ever visited another country? I'd imagine many European folks have, due to how close together so many of those countries are. Me, I went to Canada- Brampton and Toronto, Ontario- in 2003 to meet up with 2 guys I knew from the WrestlingGames.com message forums (forums which have long been closed down as of of now).

I rode a Greyhound bus for 20 hours- lots of stops and layovers- from Springfield, Illinois. I stayed for about a week. Toronto was a beautiful city, and if I could tolerate the cold, I'd consider living there. There were a lot of friendly people up there, too. People would say hi to you while walking down the street. In California, such behavior could be hazardous to your health.

That's it for me. I'd still like to visit Mexico someday, as it's less than a 2 hour trip from here. So, fellow TSMers, which countries have you visited?

Sadly, no. I'd like to visit several, but never gotten the chance. I'd imagine the majority of Americans haven't been to another country. Even a trip to Canada or Mexico can be somewhat expensive, unless you're doing it Greyhound-stylez like Matt did.

Canada

Mexico

Portugal

Would've went to Australia with the rest of my family, but I had summer football camp :angry:

EDIT: Also have been to a few Caribbean nations.

Wales + Scotland (not really foreign countries, but whatevs)

Germany

France

The U.S.A

Puerto Rico

Greece

Spain

Holland

I feel like I'm forgetting something.

Yeah I have vivited a few. Never being to England or America though.

France, Germany, Japan, Ireland, Australia and a few others.