TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jingus

The OAO Wrestlemania Streams thread

Okay, everyone post the streams you're using here, whether it's ustreams or justintv or whatever. All questions and comments about streams should go in here too, since there's inevitable a lot of stream chatter and it really shouldn't be cluttering up the main show thread. Plus, who really wants to search through all 29379 pages of the Mania topic just to find the one link to a stream that works? Keep it all in here.

justin will kill every stream that has WWE in it IF a lot of people are on the site

they did it for the Rumble and probably will tonight

best bet is to look at the other catagories

ustream is also a good bet

justin will kill every stream that has WWE in it IF a lot of people are on the site

they did it for the Rumble and probably will tonight

best bet is to look at the other catagories

ustream is also a good bet

Really? I didnt know Justin did that. I always use them.

ustream quality is suspect but I guess beggars can't be choosers. There is over 30 feeds up at JTV for WM - they're gonna get nuked.

most of those streams will be some ad for a hack site trying to get some traffic

I miss the days when the stream on WWE.com used to be like 15-20 dollars. That was back in early 2004.

I'm curious how much their streaming business took a hit when they jacked it up to the same as the PPV price. I used to order all the big 5 shows and sometimes the minor shows if they had a decent card when I'd only be spending 15 on the show, but now they don't get my money at all except when I split PPVs with a friend.

I miss the days when the stream on WWE.com used to be like 15-20 dollars. That was back in early 2004.

I'm curious how much their streaming business took a hit when they jacked it up to the same as the PPV price. I used to order all the big 5 shows and sometimes the minor shows if they had a decent card when I'd only be spending 15 on the show, but now they don't get my money at all except when I split PPVs with a friend.

I do not have a clue. When someone gets the stream online it just begs for them to share it with others via Justin or wherever else. Plus when they sell a stream they are not sharing the revenue with a satellite/cable provider. I wish they could do it like a movie theater/ticket. You pay $10-15 and get to watch it for one day. The only problem is that you could share it with 20-30 others. Technology and the internet taking off has really killed ppv's in my opinion. There are too many free options for people who want to save the $55 dollars.

I don't think I've paid for a PPV since 2004. I either go to the bar to watch it or I watch a stream.

My friends and I used to chip in to purchase every PPV until I moved to California in late 2006. Here, I have few friends who watch wrestling. I can't afford to pay for each show, nor can I justify the price considering the fact that the DVDs are released less than a month later. I'd like to find a bar that shows the events so that I don't have to mess with all the downsides that come with streams.