TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

RAW

I like how they decided to give RICK FUCKING STEAMBOAT the 'face-in-peril' role for this match. I can't believe I am typing this.

Is it wrong to want Steamboat to un-retire and form a tag team?

This is turning into a great RAW, Hot crowd, the tag title and this 10 man are pretty good, minus the desperate 12 Rounds plug.

This match has been to damn long.

WTF?

Steamboat's comeback will end as well as Paul Orndorff's if they aren't careful

Steamboat doesn't have an atrophied right arm like Orndorff does.

Steamboat looked great but he got pretty winded out there. I do not think he wants to come back.

How many of the Stars from the past are a little Jealous that Steamboat is given the chance to shine in the Sun one last time?

In a way, this is the sendoff moment that Steamboat never got with WCW 15 years ago.

Agreed. I'm kind of glad they allowed him to have these couple of moments. He could have just been another Hall of Fame inductee and nothing else, especially considering his past history with McMahon.

I'm guessing the send off Flair got has softened them a bit in that regard. Austin got to say his own goodbye last night as well.

Steamboat should REALLY consider making more in-ring appearances. The man is fucking amazing considering how long hes been away from the ring. Plus, just like they did in the 80's, the crowds both last night and tonight love him. I don't want him to get hurt, but damn, Ricky still has it!

This match has been to damn long.

WTF?

Steamboat's comeback will end as well as Paul Orndorff's if they aren't careful

Steamboat doesn't have an atrophied right arm like Orndorff does.

Awkward back bump, or a top rope jump on 56 year old knees.

Steamboat should REALLY consider making more in-ring appearances. The man is fucking amazing considering how long hes been away from the ring. Plus, just like they did in the 80's, the crowds both last night and tonight love him. I don't want him to get hurt, but damn, Ricky still has it!

He would only get over for a few weeks, then he'd stop being a novelty and he'd start having to do some jobs

I am bugged when they keep saying "Shoot to Thrill" is from Black Ice, first of all it's from Back in Black and second, that is the live version from AC/DC Live