TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

RAW

I love Steamboat, For the record

Yea we all do. Just saying he could have a fun nostalgia run ala Hogan in 2002. Sure, it would probably eventually get old, but it would be nice for a short time.

I am bugged when they keep saying "Shoot to Thrill" is from Black Ice, first of all it's from Back in Black and second, that is the live version from AC/DC Live

Yea, that was a topic of discussion at my buddy's house last night.

The best use of Steamboat right now is that of being a producer/agent and a teacher.

They also need to pump out a DVD set too. If Snuka gets one so should Steamboat.

The woman's match was interesting for 5 reasons:

1. One of the commentators referring to Gail Kim as a new comer to WWE.

2. One of the commentators pointing out that Maryse and Gail are having problems on Smackdown but have no problem teaming together

3. Layla being on the outside and hearing her ( I believe) yell "fuck you' to one of the women.

4. The 4 woman that can wrestler actually stepped foot in the ring.

5.This is the 3rd or 4th time I have seen Kelly Kelly in a multiple woman match on Raw and NOT step into the ring. That paycheck is easy.

Since they just showed Superstars commercial, I think it would be cool if they had a weekly one hour show that had matches from different house shows from the past week/weeks.