TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

RAW

I am bugged when they keep saying "Shoot to Thrill" is from Black Ice, first of all it's from Back in Black and second, that is the live version from AC/DC Live

My buddy liked "Shoot To Thrill" and thought it was a new song (like War Machine) off their album. I disappointed him by telling him it was a really old song. For the record, he doesn't know much about the band as he doesn't like classic rock.

That run in made no sense

Uh....yeah it did.

Yea, Orton punted Batista to send him off to get his injury (hamstring?) worked on. Gotta say, Batista recovered from that one at almost Cena speed.

Edit: Dammit, Chris Hansen beat me to it.

Batista looks on the juice. How soon until he is suspended?

I wouldn't worry about that. He supposedly mentioned in an interview a couple weeks ago that he only has one year left in him, and wants to go out on top. I don't have a link unfortunately, but you can find it in the Rajah archives.

Batista looks on the juice. How soon until he is suspended?

You cycle at home while you're injured and then come back clean

It's Mysterionomics

Aren't the heels supposed to have the numbers advantage? Isn't it supposed to be the plucky babyface overcoming the odds? Considering Dibiase and especially Rhodes are nothing but bitchboys, Orton vs Batista, HHH and Shane McMahon (how almost beat Orton single-handedlyon a couple of occasions) seems rather one-sided.

That was the best Raw I've seen in a while, save for the main event. The 10 man tag was awesome, and the crowd was hot during that match and throughout the rest of the night.

Yeah I enjoyed most of the show tonight, especially the fun 10 man tag. Who knows how long this Steamboat comeback will last, maybe he'll face Jericho at Backlash and then go back into retirement on a relative up note.

This might sound silly but why is Vickie making all of these pro Orton stips? Besides the typical "Oh, she's a heel GM" crap. On SD she was mostly impartial on non Edge/La Familia matters, so why does she care about HHH or Orton? When I heard her say the title is on the line in that 6 man tag I had bad flashbacks to KOTR 2000, where HHH lost the title to The Rock after Vince lost the match. After all the incessant Rock/HHH feuding in 1999-2000 their last blowoff was in a goofy 6 man tag.

I wouldn't mind Jericho Vs. Steamboat, it could be really good if given enough time.

This might sound silly but why is Vickie making all of these pro Orton stips? Besides the typical "Oh, she's a heel GM" crap. On SD she was mostly impartial on non Edge/La Familia matters, so why does she care about HHH or Orton?

It could be explained as unfinished business from last year during the Edge / HHH feud.

Damn that Santina stuff was disturbing. Thank god nobody knows I watch this stuff.

Why? It's just fucking comedy. Lighten up.

Except that it's not, well, funny.

The crowd laughing and everyone enjoying it but you says that you couldn't be more wrong about this.

Where was HBK? Is he taken some time off?

I figured that after HBK and UT killed themselves for 30 minutes at WM, the WWE decided to be nice and give them the week off to show their appreciation.

Damn that Santina stuff was disturbing. Thank god nobody knows I watch this stuff.

The crowd laughing and everyone enjoying it but you says that you couldn't be more wrong about this.

No, Santino is terrible, regardless of what gender he's portraying.

This might sound silly but why is Vickie making all of these pro Orton stips? Besides the typical "Oh, she's a heel GM" crap. On SD she was mostly impartial on non Edge/La Familia matters, so why does she care about HHH or Orton?

HHH made fun of Vickie a bunch of times during his feud w/ Edge. Now's her chance to get some revenge.

No, Santino is terrible, regardless of what gender he's portraying.

That's your opinion of course, but as long as the majority of viewers enjoy it, it's going to stay.

Who knows how long this Steamboat comeback will last, maybe he'll face Jericho at Backlash and then go back into retirement on a relative up note.

The vibe I got with the posing and the arm raising last night was that that would be Steamboat's last match. I could be wrong, though.