TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BruteSquad_BRODY

SD! spoilers

Smackdown spoilers from "not Steve" Austin

We open with more of Matt Hardy and Jeff Hardy, building to a stretcher match as the main event on the show.

Big Show b Kofi Kingston

Exactly why do we have a draft?

Great Khali b Santino Marella. This starts with Santino issuing an open challenge to anyone in the back. Khali apparently has the hots for Santina

Gail Kim b Michelle McCool

Edge interviewed John Cena to build up their Backlash match. During a commercial breark, Teddy Long announced that Cena would defend the title tonight against Edge.

Ted DiBiase & Cody Rhodes b Primo & Carlito Colon in a non-title match

Randy Orton comes out and does an interview building up the Backlash six-man tag

Matt b Jeff in the stretcher match. Jeff missed a swanton and landed on the stretcher. Matt then grabbed the stretcher and rolled it past the finish line

Dark match

Cena b Edge

I'm probably the biggest Priceless mark on the board, but why put the Colons over M2M THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW only for them to job to at this point a heatless Priceless?

I'm probably the biggest Priceless mark on the board, but why put the Colons over M2M THREE NIGHTS IN A ROW only for them to job to at this point a heatless Priceless?

Hmm...

Maybe in an attempt to build a little heat / legitimize Priceless after making them look Worthless for the past 3 months?

Despite Priceless having done nothing much of consequence since the Rumble and having them jobbing to the main eventers, I'd assume they still feel they are higher up than the other tag teams since they are Orton's cronies and have been regularly fighting against HHH, Shane, etc.

Doesn't look good on paper, but just watched via JTV, and it's actually a pretty good show. Cena/Edge is actually an excellent promo. I'm not a Cena fan, but he did a hell of a job here. Also enjoyed Kofi/Show, as he got some pretty good offense, and I liked the stretcher match.

it was a good show, all the matches were at least decent besides the divas match

Kofi did the in the corner through the ropes kick spot Christian has been doing lately

Holy crap, that may have been the best Stretcher match I've seen. Really good stuff here! Must be building to a TLC match between the two.

Can't say I was interested in a Jeff/Matt feud, even the Mania match I felt was underwhelming. But damn, I'm into it now. They could feud all year as long as they keep producing matches like this, and I've gotta say, Matt's pretty damn over as a heel now.

And yeah, one of Cena's best ever promos, I know it was with Edge who tends to draw the best out of him, and the hot, pro-Cena crowd probably helped, but tonight's Smackdown was a great example of how Cena should be presented.