TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Kamala

My night

Maybe this should go in LSD but fuck it-only six people read the board these days anyways. This is an 100% true story that happened to me this evening/early morning.

OK so this weird, fortysomething homeless guy randomly shows up to a birthday party I'm at and everybody's kind of uncomfortable but he leaves after like 10 minutes and we're all kind of relieved. Then about an hour later, he appears again and I'm talking to this girl I've been trying to hook up with all night and I'm like "we should get out of here!"...not because I'm trying to hook up with her but I'm genuinely freaked out about the creepy, middle aged homeless guy and she's like "Nice try!" Shot down! And I wasn't even consciously trying. So I leave the party freaked out and dejected and go to report this incident to some AIM buddies. a while later, my roommate shows up with THE CREEPY HOMELESS GUY AND HE'S STAYING IN OUR ROOM TONIGHT. Immedietely, after he introduces himself, he tells me not to be paranoid. Needless to say I gathered my most important belongings bolted to a buddy's who's roommate is home for the weekend's room as quick as fuck.

That homeless guy could have been harmless but I'm sure as hell not taking chances!

Did your roommate even know the guy? I like the fact that he told you not to be paranoid, like, "Don't worry I won't rape you in your sleep, I promise."

If they did, I hope they didn't do it on my bed!

Oh amusing sidenote, once I reached the friend's room, I locked his door just in case. And I went to the bathroom at about 5 A.M. and locked myself out. Terrible. Just terrible.

One of 'em stole a Coke from my min-fridge. Bastards! It was one of those glass bottle ones to boot!