TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

WWE Raw Discussion- 4/13/09

Ah, my third favourite night of the year, behind Mania and Rumble.

agreed.

I'm a little giddy hoping for Morrison's main event push to come from a M&M breakup and for Christian to get the fuck off ECW

So in kayfabe terms, it takes Batista 4 months to recover from the Orton kick but Vince and Shane a matter of weeks?

They also acknowledged the surgery he had from his injury.

They're McMahons, they have grapegruits!

Rey vs. Bourne? I'll take it although I'm scared that the rape of ECW is imminent.

ECW and Smackdown are both getting pillaged, according to rumors. I don't understand what the point is of taking guys away from ECW, however, when ECW guys can appear on all 3 shows already.

They're McMahons, they have grapegruits!

Rey vs. Bourne? I'll take it although I'm scared that the rape of ECW is imminent.

ECW and Smackdown are both getting pillaged, according to rumors. I don't understand what the point is of taking guys away from ECW, however, when ECW guys can appear on all 3 shows already.

I hope Rey wins and Raw immediately drafts Striker to the announce team.

That was a criminally short and underwhelming match between Mysterio and Bourne. I like MVP to Raw, though, since he's spent his entire career on Smackdown. Obviously, Rey's going back to Smackdown now.

I like the air traffic controller/pilot voice at the beginning of Evan's music, but he needs a new song. Way too generic.

Yeah sounds like WCW Saturday Night jobbers music.

Did anyone happen to see Josh Matthews nose bleed when the show started? That was nasty, he was talking and then his nose started gushing blood, the camera moved in on Striker and off of Josh.

So I haven't paid alot of attention the last few years, so is the draft supposed to be considered random now? Last time I paid attention they treated it like a sports draft and I kind of liked that.

I wonder if this is going to be like Kofi vs. Kane, and Kendrick steals the win?

Otherwise... they aren't even trying to hide the fact Raw is going to dominate the draft.

Kendrick looks like a wild bird flapping his arms and prancing like an idiot.

Looks like Im the only one who so Joshs disgusting nose bleed. Wish I hadnt seen it, was really gross.

So I haven't paid alot of attention the last few years, so is the draft supposed to be considered random now? Last time I paid attention they treated it like a sports draft and I kind of liked that.

It's always been random.

It's always been random.

At one point or another, it did involve the GM making the individual pick.

It's always been random.

Yes, but even then, it was random. The GM's just drew lottery balls with names.

It's always been random.

Then why do I remember the draft where Ric Flair specifically picked Lita, and most people were searching for the logic in that decision? Was that the initial brand split show?

It's always been random.

Then why do I remember the draft where Ric Flair specifically picked Lita, and most people were searching for the logic in that decision?

Oh, you're right. The very first draft between Vince and Flair was like that, but that was the only one.