TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Over/Under

I am going to go with November 18th as to when TSM finally dies. It looks like it has began a slow painful death since April 1st. You can really tell that the traffic on the site has increased. It is sad to see the site that I have loved since 2002 is becoming extinct.

I am going to go with November 18th as to when TSM finally dies. It looks like it has began a slow painful death since April 1st. You can really tell that the traffic on the site has increased. It is sad to see the site that I have loved since 2002 is becoming extinct.

??????

??????

:huh:

The site isn't going to die, even as slow as it has got it's still busier than 80% of wrestling forums. It may be on the endangered list for a while mind.

The board won't die. Claire Bennett will give it an infusion of blood anytime it starts looking weak.

Heroes is a shit show. Sorry but somebody had to say it.

Heroes is a shit show. Sorry but somebody had to say it.

It does? Holy crap, why didn't anyone tell me? I... I need to re-evaluate my life.

3 things have confirmed it for me this place is in a coma.

1. There hasn't been a post in "Pictures I like" since the 16th I think it was. There use to be 5 posts a day minimum.

2. There was no Raw thread for last night

3. There is NOTHING going on in the sports section.

Telling people to sign up won't matter, Matt Young won't get off his ass and approve new accounts (check the "Waiting for Authorization" member filter). And he just leaves week old ECW threads dangling. When the heart and soul of wrestling land was banned, that area of TSM went with it.

I was suggesting Matt Young do something. Or whoever else had Admin powers. It's nice to say "Hey everyone, this place isn't dead, wrestling guys you're encouraged to explore elsewhere!" but no follow-up was done on it. No one on the moderating team is really encouraging discussion, ya dig?

Myself and others my have left this place behind under arduous circumstances, and YKRG can claim that people who had their ball taken away forcefully "took their ball and went home" all he wants, but... well I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but the point is I have no beef with Matt or Jingus or Nighthawk or RedJed, etc. and would like to see them succeed instead of die a pathetic death (funny as it may be to hold against Mike). Well, I guess Jingus already does well with The Pit.

Had your ball forcefully taken away? Seriously, what kind of 12 year old girls make up the Dan Maff Clique?

Matt Young's doing a great job, he's yet to try and "work the board" and he hasn't banned anyone who disagrees with him, so he's light-years beyond the shit you guys were pulling already.