TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Over/Under

Jeez, this stuff is crazy. It's just a message board. It's a place to talk and discuss. Some people are way to serious with this place.

The problem is that I don't see a whole lot of discussion going on.

Don't worry, Battlenuts'll save it by posting in here about how much better the board is now! Sooner or later he'll convince himself and then we're off to the races!

Btw, who's Battlenuts?

What my angry colleague above said.

If you create threads, and reply to posts, it'll pick up.

I tried that and it's not working

Good threads zhang, good threads.

Don't worry, Battlenuts'll save it by posting in here about how much better the board is now! Sooner or later he'll convince himself and then we're off to the races!

There's nothing to save, because it's a wrestling forum. Remember, you retards thinking otherwise was how this all started. There's no denying this place will forever be better WITHOUT a group of faggots who openly refer to themselves as a clique. But there's nothing to save. All those forums and threads are still here.

What confuses me is.... if therealtsm is such epic greatness, why do you all come back here to browse?

I don't know, some people like to check on something that once meant so much to them.

Case in point: I often pass my football teams old football ground and stay and look, despite it just being a field and some old terraces.

TherealTSM isn't just the Dan Maff Clique, unless the clique has 150+ members. I have no idea what "Dan Maff" even means. TherealTSM is just where we pulled the good posters to the MLB (Major League Boarders) and left the rest of you in AAA to wallow.

I don't know, I told Matt Young I'd happily do it and take care of the WWE folder while i'm out of work because I have so much free time. I've actively posted here for seven years & I have no issues with a single person.

But they decided against it, and the ECW thread stayed pinned for seven days. Despite people continually mentioning that it was pinned.

I don't know much about being a moderator but I would assume you would do a good job just for the fact that you are ALWAYS on here.

Major League Boarders??!? Do you guys have a official pink t-shirt with FAGGOT in bright letters on it? And like I said, there's no difference between a person and the crabs on their taint. You guys all followed the bitches who couldn't stand being at a board they no longer controlled.

If this board means anything other than a place to shit idea's to you, just go kill yourself now. I can't even begin to imagine what kind of horrible life a person has to lead to grow such an attachment to a message board.

There's no denying this place will forever be better WITHOUT a group of faggots who openly refer to themselves as a clique.

Yes there is.

You guys all followed the bitches who couldn't stand being at a board they no longer controlled.

They weren't 'at' a board. They all got banned. But I agree, taking that seriously and making a big deal out of something like that is incredibly pathetic. Know what I mean?

And again, who's Battlenuts? From what I've gathered, he used to post here, had a run in with the mods, came back when they left, realised that everybody went with them and is now trying to convince everybody that he's happy now that he's back regardless. Am I about right?

Yes there is.

Fair enough, dumb people can type too...

They weren't 'at' a board. They all got banned.

Really now.

But I agree, taking that seriously and making a big deal out of something like that is incredibly pathetic. Know what I mean?

Calling people out on shit compared to making a new forum? When you say 'big deal', the word big isn't describing the size of the deal spectrum.

And again, who's Battlenuts?

The guy pointing out you're an idiot.

From what I've gathered, he used to post here, had a run in with the mods, came back when they left, realised that everybody went with them and is now trying to convince everybody that he's happy now that he's back regardless. Am I about right?

Close, have posted here for a long time, never really left. I'm not trying to convince everyone of anything, obviously a lot of stupid people are still here and trying to convince stupid people is like trying to fuck a belly button. I just don't like the ridiculous idea that because a group of complete bitches and their friends took off that this place is somehow worse off, and whenever someone brings it up, I'm gonna discuss it.

Because this is a discussion forum. Not some fucking tree-house in the backyard made for 10 wrestling fans to circle jerk. This place will forever be better without the constant blow-fests that were exclusive to some of the worst posters I've ever seen.

This place will forever be better without the constant blow-fests that were exclusive to some of the worst posters I've ever seen.

Then why, some twenty-one days after everybody left, are you still complaining about this?

Why don't you guys just let it go? Everybody who left this place has gone to the new place and we are all very happy there. I don't even know where all this arguing has come from.

This all went down on April Fools day, or the day before/after, what I mean is why are people still moaning about not being able to go to the new board?

Because at the end of the day, that's all this is really about.

People don't like how bad this has become and they're sad they can't go to the new place because they have pissed off the wrong people in the past. It's as simple as that.

Which begs the question, why would you even want to go to a place where nobody wants you?

Battlenuts is clearly butthurt and should be left alone to wallow in the pool of blood that has dripped out of his rectum.

Hey look another person who left this shithole to never return! We all know you can't leave someone butthurt without a dick, but thanks for trying.

I have no reason to moan about not being able to get to the new board, which is why I haven't. Actually, I've been repeating the fact that the new board is simply the pile of shit that left this forum, and the constant talk about how this place is "dead" or "dying" is retarded.

And if you're sad about not being able to get to a message board. Go fucking kill yourself right now before I have children.

Oh and PS, you guys don't just want me, you love me. :D