TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Over/Under

the new board is simply the pile of shit that left this forum

So, and I ask this knowing i'll invite some silly childish response, but why has there not been a single argument over at the new place?

I come here every day and there's not a single day when I don't see a single argument about silly childish things.

I've said this before, the best way for this place to be successful again is to simply make *one* thread as to why there is nobody here any more, and then for the moderators to actually do something for a change and close down every single thread regarding any other forum.

It's as simple as that.

You guys want this board to succeed? You idiots need to stop talking so much shit about other people and other posters, because the more you do, the more new people are going to come here and be put off immediately.

Who wants to join a community where all they do is bitch about other people? The only people you'll find join your forum are the same type of scum that sit at their little computers every single day and bad mouth previous posters.

This place will forever be better without the constant blow-fests that were exclusive to some of the worst posters I've ever seen.

Yeah? Well go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit.

So, and I ask this knowing i'll invite some silly childish response, but why has there not been a single argument over at the new place?

So, you don't actually know what a circle jerk is?

There's fighting over here because some of the people who "left" don't know what that word means. Also, the name of this forum is NHB, which I'm pretty sure doesn't stand for Nice Habits and Ballyhoo.

You know what turns off new posters? Having a group of shitheads in charge who constantly belittle anyone new. Instead of PMing a mod because some young kid with a computer who decided he wanted to find people to talk wrestling with made a silly thread, let's post 8 times about why he's so stupid and run through 4 inside jokes before it gets taken care of. There's KKK forums out there that are less xenophobic.

Yeah? Well go fuck yourself, you stupid piece of shit.

That's the spirit.

You're right, Attack of the Clones is becoming a much more suitable name.

And yes, using a Family Guy joke that got old on the show is beyond epic fail. Borrowing someone else's tired material? From TV no less? God you guys suck.

Family Guy?

Man, Conway Twitty was on my TV LONG before Family Guy.

He runs on infomercials all the time before Sky Sports starts here in England.

I couldn't stop laughing the first time he appeared on Family Guy.

Good times.

Yeah let's go with Attack of the Clones. 909 I don't really see the point of having that quoted. You're really ruining the illusion of you leaving.

My favorite Battlenuts moment was my last dozen posts. Shooting fish in a barrel can be fun.

Posting over and over doesn't drive home the "we don't care" point very well though. Just sloppy really.

What turns off new posters?

NO FUCKING DISCUSSION. I'm trying to throw out bait to get people discussing anything other than 'huh he, how long till this board dies' and people just don't give a flying fuck. Hardly an incentive to stick around.