TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
reign

For those who still have questions about this board

So I've been on this board for a little while..I don't really post or say anything of merit..I like all the funny things that you guys say and love Mr. Flair for posting all of those comics..that's all..I really don't know what the big deal is about this board "changing" or why so many people left..I understand from reading some threads that people really hate this Leena fellow and some guy named Mike..I don't know any of you so could some one could tell those of us regular folks just what the big flamin deal is. When and why did this board decline? The new owners piss you off? What for?

I like coming here...I can't get into therealtsm and don't know why but if that's where all the fun is going then that's where I want to be...some explanation would be great.

Gracias.

The Admin here thought selling out to a big troll/ attention whore who has spent yeas annoying TSM would be a good idea. Plus he offered terrible communication when asked about this mess. So The real TSM is now our happy home. I come here to pick the bones.

As myself, I find it important to ask that you start using a blinker when driving.

That would be fucking hard, since I don't drive and never did.

Liar. Just this morning I saw you murder seven children trying to parallel park near a school. I'm sure it was there fault for trying to eat in the cafeteria.

their*