TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
shrevedude

Poll Question: View Poll Results: Which five superstars will be releas

Poll: Post-Draft Cuts: Which five (from both questions) do you think will get released?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Raw/ECW Choices

• Jamie Noble
    • Goldust
    • Hacksaw Jim Duggan
    • Sim Snuka
    • THE Brian Kendrick
    • Jillian Hall
    • Ezekiel Jackson
    • Paul Burchill
    • Katie Lea Burchill
  2. 2. Smackdown Choices

• Charlie Haas
    • Jesse
    • Jimmy Wang-Yang
    • Shad Gaspard
    • Kung Fu Naki
    • Ricky Otriz
    • R-Truth (I'll explain why in the main post)
    • Curt Hawkins

Note: I understand you guys are pretty strict about limiting the topics on here to only those of the most importance. I feel that this topic is reasonably important, since roster cuts is a topic that is talked about decently by fans, and because we have come to expect this to happen after the draft. If you do not agree with my analysis of the situation, feel free to delete this topic. I won't lose any sleep over it.

Of these most-likely-to-be released superstars, which five men do you think will be getting their release papers in the very near future?

Here's why I feel R-Truth might be released, though you probably won't agree with me.

1. It is reported that WWE management has been unimpressed with his in-ring skills.

2. Smackdown is beginning to get a huge surplus of babyfaces. Punk, Jeff, Rey, and Undertaker are all among the top babyfaces not just on Smackdown, but in the entire company. Also, it is rumored that Edge will also be turning babyface soon. That leads me to:

3. If WWE wanted to keep R-Truth, they would have sent him to ECW in the draft, where not only could he have worked on his in-ring performances, but he could have also been a top star on the brand.

Thus, I would not be surprised one bit if R-Truth was given his release papers.

Goldust will be fired for the 8th time and rehired in 6 months.

The push of Paul and Katie has stopped and started so many times, WWE don't care about them.

There is zero booking interest in Pushing Funaki or Jimmy WY. These are my 5 picks.