Do clowns Scare you  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Well do they?

• Yes, Yes they do
    • No, But they are Evil
    • No, They are fun
    • I hate them but they don't scare me
    • Don't even get me started on Mimes

Simple question do you laugh at clowns or do do you know that secretly every clown is evil. I have never met a clown I didn't find creepy, not even fun Doink. For me I think it stems back to when I saw the circus as a kid, I was walking around a tent when I saw Two clowns half in make up smoking and chatting up Two Girls. I always hated clowns after that.

this isn't about who my kids hug, it's about clowns and their evilness.

i'd like to believe if this movie was never made, no one would care one way or the other:

2080-stephenkingsit.jpg

I got to say it,

CAN'T SLEEP, CLOWNS'll EAT ME.

Anyhow, I don't care much for clowns. They are kind of creepy, plus I just don't get their appeal. My aunt isl ike deathly afraid of them, at my cousin's kid's 4th bday, we had a clown and my aunt had to turn around and face the other way so as not to see the clown.

They creep me out mainly because what kind of grown man dresses up like a dipshit and puts on makeup, then goes and befriends children, you know? A fuckin' weirdo, that's who.

I mean, there are PLENTY of good people out there who are clowns for kids because they genuinely like to make kids happy, but there are also the pedo's that want to take Johnny behind the shed and fist fuck him.

Which, of course, inspired the song "Hey Jude."

this isn't about who my kids hug, it's about clowns and their evilness.

i'd like to believe if this movie was never made, no one would care one way or the other:

2080-stephenkingsit.jpg

I remember when that movie was originally shown on tv. Talk about fucking an 8 year old mind up, it scared the shit out of me.

Please, IT was nothing compared to KCFOS. And really, dressing like a cartoon character and entertaining children seems more like the second idea of business right after prostitution, someone had to keep those kids busy while mom made money.

Get back to me when they start coming here in spaceships.

The Psycho Circus clowns from AAA are awesome.

I'm scared of circus clowns but not rodeo clowns.

When I was a kid we were driving down the street and a McDonald's car pulled up next to us. I looked over and the driver was Ronald McDonald. He waved at me and it really freaked me out.