TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

No Raw Thread????

Raw was taped earlier today in London. There were spoilers. That's the primary reason why there was no thread, I imagine.

Off topi....well it's not like there's a topic in the first place anyway : what happened to this place? I don't follow "TSM Drama~!", so how did this place became a ghost town?

I never was a big poster here, sticking mostly to 24/7 and video games, but this was one of the few forums I've been a part of where it wasn't a place full of retards. Since when is there an omerta here? Where's everybody?

Once again, sorry if it's in the wrong thread. Please don't shoot me.

Post where you want mate, I don't care any more. I've been here actively posting for seven years and there's been so much bullshit going on it's just not worth it.

Find yourself a better place to go friend. I only come here now because of my TSM Fantasy game I run for the members who have decided to stay.

Off topi....well it's not like there's a topic in the first place anyway : what happened to this place? I don't follow "TSM Drama~!", so how did this place became a ghost town?

I never was a big poster here, sticking mostly to 24/7 and video games, but this was one of the few forums I've been a part of where it wasn't a place full of retards. Since when is there an omerta here? Where's everybody?

Once again, sorry if it's in the wrong thread. Please don't shoot me.

We may be in the same boat. I didn't even know there was a problem with the board until no Raw thread showed up this week. Truthfully, I've just posted when there was something I could contribute to the subject matter, usually but not always in the wrestling area. The personalities and politics of TSM and its gated offshoot are just lost on me.

When you reach the bottom, the only way is up. So unless we haven't reached the bottom and this is just a ledge a few feet above the ocean, let's draw a line under this for now. Positivity, positivity, positivity. I'll lock this in a few hours, so anyone who's got further additions, make it quick.