TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Who was the biggest Ring Rat?

Nothing but rumors, though, zero confirmation. Which I always found annoying when smarks talked about Lita being a whore like it was an accepted fact.

All the Lita stuff is just rumors. The rumors were that since she had no money, she fucked her trainers in Mexico instead. The other popular one is that all the Omega guys would often gangbang her in the locker room. There was also another particularly funny rumor that said Lita used to finger herself behind the camera to try and distract people while they were cutting promos.

That one about Lita fingerbanging herself to distract guys from their promo work is pretty funny doubt its true but its pretty funny, it would also probably be pretty distracting

Besides Sting, who all did Missy Hyatt fuck?

Just off the top of my head -

John Tatum

Eddie Gilbert (They were married)

Road Warrior Hawk (Not sure about this, but for some reason I'm thinking she did)

Wasn't there that news story going around a few years ago that the reason WWE kept holding the diva search was because they wanted the guys to have "fresh meat?" and management also enjoyed the "perks" of the competition? Mark Madden also wrote a piece for wrestlezone where he hinted a few of the divas on the roster were mainly around "for the guys" rather than contributing to the product.

Basically, Missy Hyatt and Lita probably have nothing on some of the new girls. At least they weren't brought in solely for the purposes of screwing.

I agree with the people saying most of the stuff about Lita is just rumours, though. I think Missy has confirmed herself she's slept around. So, out of the two of them, probably her.

Besides Sting, who all did Missy Hyatt fuck?

Just off the top of my head -

John Tatum

Eddie Gilbert (They were married)

Road Warrior Hawk (Not sure about this, but for some reason I'm thinking she did)

I believe she confirmed Road Warrior Hawk in a shoot interview. They were apparently dating for a while

Wasn't there that news story going around a few years ago that the reason WWE kept holding the diva search was because they wanted the guys to have "fresh meat?" and management also enjoyed the "perks" of the competition? Mark Madden also wrote a piece for wrestlezone where he hinted a few of the divas on the roster were mainly around "for the guys" rather than contributing to the product.

I thought the WWE supposedly kept the diva search girls separate from the wrestlers because they were flocking to them like crazy.

Oh and Missy Hyatt is the all time winner.

Though Maria is getting guys like crazy.

What about Lita's flat-chested ECW stint? Any rumors from there?

I heard a fun rumor once that Danny Doring and Steve Corino tag teamed her and finished with a golden shower.

No source, but I'm not making this up, pretty sure this was a part of that uber-fun DVDVR urban legend thread from back in the day.

Sunny was reported to be willing to do anything for pain pills. Especially when she got to ECW in 1998.

Who can ever forget The Sandman's story about going down to the ECW Arena boiler room and finding Sunny giving Sabu a blow job while he was holding a prescription bottle?