TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

NO BACKLASH DISCUSSION THREAD????

Great finish (besides the bell ringing after the first kickout). If Edge takes the World Title all titles have changed tonight.

The match itself up until two minutes left was some sub-standard shit to me, just seemed too formulmatic to me. But the last few minutes were strong. Hell of a nearfall there when they even did a bell ring on it, I thought it was over for sure. But then even besides that, Orton still beats HHH clean, nice. Glad to see they avoided the obvious of going the DQ route. They are actually continuing to try to make Orton a big star.

Heat between Batista/HHH also, which seems to indicate sooner or later, a Batista turn.

The Santina segment was horrible. It would have been a little last terrible if Beth had beat Santina instead of gently being shoved over and getting pinned but....yeah, really terrible.

Good PPV so far outside of that- though I missed the Jericho match.

Was the Santina segment really that bad?

No

I totally disagree, you would have to be the ultimate WWE apologist to accept that shit as entertaining, much less acceptable for pay per view. It was THAT bad.

You don't have to be the Ultimate anything to say that segment wasn't really that bad, I mean really you want too see "Ultimate Apologist" type post, look in the TNA Folder

The Santina segment was horrible. It would have been a little last terrible if Beth had beat Santina instead of gently being shoved over and getting pinned but....yeah, really terrible.

Good PPV so far outside of that- though I missed the Jericho match.

Yeah, the segment shouldn't have been on the PPV, but it wasn't the worse thing ever, it wasn't even worse then The Mania Mianevent.

You don't have to be the Ultimate anything to say that segment wasn't really that bad, I mean really you want too see "Ultimate Apologizst" type post, look in the TNA Folder

Lets just say you are clearly in the minority if you are saying that segment wasnt as bad as it was. I'll leave it at that. And if you are calling me out, I'd chill out because I'm far from an apologist in any sense of the word. Check your facts.

Like, I said it shouldn't have been on the PPV, but I see no harm in it as an intermission segment and it did run too long

If it ran too long then isn't that a bad thing?

Intermission segments are saved for house shows, not pay per views.

Like, I said it shouldn't have been on the PPV, but I see no harm in it as an intermission segment and it did run too long

Didn't say it wasn't bad, said it wasn't really all THAT bad. I bought the show [a little too late] too see 3 matches, and I knew that segment would be on and probably go long. So it didn't offend me nor was it something for me to complain about or deem "THE WORSE THING EVUH!"

Didn't say it wasn't bad, sid it wasn't really all THAT bad. I bought [a little too late] too see 3 matches, and I knew that segment would be on and probably go long. So it didn't offend me nor was it something for me to complain about or deem "THE WORSE THING EVUH!"

What in recent memory has been worse than that on WWE pay per view then?

You're completely missing my point so I might as well just give up on ya.

I don't see why the segment needs to be defended.

Yeah, THAT was my point to Army, that defending that shit in any way is pretty much ridiculous. But to each their own, I just haven't recalled such a piss poor segment on WWE pay per view in years.

Didn't say it wasn't bad, sid it wasn't really all THAT bad. I bought [a little too late] too see 3 matches, and I knew that segment would be on and probably go long. So it didn't offend me nor was it something for me to complain about or deem "THE WORSE THING EVUH!"

What in recent memory has been worse than that on WWE pay per view then?

You're completely missing my point so I might as well just give up on ya.

Reall, quit the elitist tone, you didn't like it and nobody is saying you should. Somebody asked an open question "Was it that bad" and I gave my opinion, and as I said earlier I rather pay 39.99 for a card with that segment on it, then the 60 bucks I paid for mania that had the Orton/HHH Main Event.

You giving up on me, really doesn't mean anything to me, holmes. You're the mod, yet you can't let this thing go