TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

Matt Young

Matt, I'm accusing you of clocking in late, stealing from the register, and taking 20 minute breaks instead of the 15 minutes everyone else gets.

I think The Franchise should be a mod since he post on this site.

Thanks man.

I've offered my services on dozens of occasions, so its in their hands. Unfortunately, i'm out of work and I have no money, so i'm online a large chunk of every day.

Turn the frown upside down buddy

everybody chant with me

Franchise for mod Franchise for mod

besides its not like he's working at a real job ^_^

He doesn't post on the site anymore and it takes him a week to clean up the WWE folder.

How bout you quit bitching when you don't know what you're talking about.

This will never, ever happen again, but...

I kind of agree with YKRG and he has a point. No, Matt shouldn't step down, but really, a fucking week to de-pin the ECW thread? The wrestling folders are their own unique Enigma and need a dedicated mod who isn't off doing other things (which again, YKRG seems to be right on - why is JerryVonKramer the last approved member? What about all those other dudes waiting for you to let them in and try to revitalize a dying board?). I also have it on good authority from a pal of mine residing elsewhere that Matt is very poor at responding to PMs.

Basically, appoint Franchise to be Mr. Wrestling II and let the re-growth begin.

I don't know who to blame for this one, but closing the "No Raw thread?" thread purely because the discussion boiled down to "this place sure has gone downhill" is Mike like censorship. Uh oh, someone asked why the ECW thread wasn't de-pinned!

But then again, what do I know, I'm just stirring up shit as a member of a clique.

I don't know who to blame for this one, but closing the "No Raw thread?" thread purely because the discussion boiled down to "this place sure has gone downhill" is Mike like censorship. Uh oh, someone asked why the ECW thread wasn't de-pinned!

But then again, what do I know, I'm just stirring up shit as a member of a clique.

Since I was the one who closed it and it's been established that I'm one of that "clique" myself, apparantly...

It was up for most of the week and everybody had had their say already. The entire upshot of the thread was "wow, board's dead, what's the address for the new one", so it wasn't exactly serving a purpose, but nobody closed it, nobody 'censored' anyone. The issue was addressed and people had moved on to actually discussing Raw, so I split the topic in two and kept the discussion going. Since, ya know, that's the point. I invited anyone to say anything else before I closed it too.

If people wanted to PM a mod or bring it up in site feedback, no problem. If there's people who still want a functioning WWE folder then threads like that serve no purpose and are going to drive even more people away. I've no problem with people bringing the issue up but we'd moved on before it was closed.

A thread that has gone off topic being closed is censorship? Damn you guys had that one all backwards.

Scroby, can you add something to any discussion anywhere? Are you actively trying to redefine uselessness?

We need another janitor, YKRG and TheFranchise are both here enough. I'd suggest Dandy because he's here so much, but I don't want people thinking we're some forum for alternative lifestyles.

Scroby, can you add something to any discussion anywhere? Are you actively trying to redefine uselessness?

Yes and no, see the problem with you is that you don't say anything that can really start a discussion. See, you say stupid shit that makes no sense, so it's sorta hard for people to try and talk to you and when someone or many people try to tell you that your wrong and try to correct you, you tell the many people that they're all wrong and you're right and try to argue with something that really doesn't help your case. So maybe when you start adding to a discussion, you can complain. Until then, you suck as a poster and one of the many reasons why a shit load of people left.

I'm flattered I'm somehow responsible for that. Biggest compliment I've gotten in a while.

And when you say I don't add anything to the discussion, it's hard to take it seriously. What the hell have you added here? Aside from word poo? Telling someone to shut the fuck up? On a message board? If that's not the definition of useless, I don't know what is. I'd ask if you've tried covering your ears, but knowing you, I'm sure you have...

If I'm so obviously wrong, point it out. I use reason, I reply to what you say and illustrate where I disagree, and then most importantly, why. If you say I'm wrong and I don't believe so, I'm going to debate it. That's what this place is for. Not one opinion and 34098734 people agreeing. The problem really is you can't seem to manage anything intelligent, from not understanding how a misleading tease is a bad idea in business, to telling someone to shut the fuck up because they don't know what they're talking about, of course, without actually saying what that something they don't know is.

And guess what, you just posted, because of me. I'd call that adding to the discussion. So I'd like to complain. There is this guy named Scroby, and he fucking sucks. He says shit with no explanation without providing any reason and then to make it worse, accuses perfectly reasonable people of doing exactly what he's doing. Can we put a warning sign under his name that says "whiny bitch"?

Thanks for the opportunity bud.

Weren't you one of the PBP who just came back or are you new here?

It's sorta hard to say that I've never contributed anything since you've only been around since March, but with your answer I'm assuming you're one of the PBPs who got let back in here when Leena let the flood gates open. Which is just so very sad.

If it makes you feel better I've been here around as long as you have. Maybe a little longer.

If it makes you feel worse, I'm actually a set of forks tied to strings that connect to a timer which randomly releases them and brings them back up. Amazingly, the end result was words that appeared to belong to someone who doesn't like bullshit.

PM them, don't post about it. I'm sure if the PM is short and too the point it won't be ignored.

And if it is, Matt stop fucking ignoring PM's and do yer job!

I read the PM's when I actually receive notification that I have gotten one. And I'll check out the MMA folder.

You're the man now Matt, that means coming to the forums and having an even lamer time. And eventually I'll have to lead a revolution against you because you like to rape young white girls and kick puppies. I'm sure neither are true, but it's all to drive home the position you're in now. Of course no one will fault you for raping black girls and kicking cats if you want to.... they call those the 'perks'....

The fact that Battlenuts has turned this place into his own personal playground is depressing.