TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread for 4/27/09

Coming off a huge Backlash with no less than three Championship changes..

What's going to happen tonight? I assume we're booking Orton vs Batista for Judgment Day so look for more of a one on one rivalry to start tonight.

Also: Why did The Big Show do what he did?

Why does anybody do what they do these days?

Tonight is the night the Draft changes officially take place!

Yep, remember, the draft takes effect tonight. So absolutely no Smackdown wrestlers will appear on Raw at all. I promise. Not even Todd Grisham, Smackdown commentator. This draft is serious business and will be respected at all costs. You just watch.

With Big Show a heel and Orton a heel, something will have to give there. Could Orton's claims of needing "muscle" for Legacy mean Big Show could be brought in, though obviously not a Legacy. How could you keep Big Show's annual "Monster" push if you keep him out of the title scene?

Hey, he's Andre's son, you know!

Big Show and Cena's fued won't need a title so they're out of the picture.

As for the whole 'splitting the rosters properly' - Raw's US Champion is defending the title on SmackDown! this week.

Hopefully this will be the end of it.

Ya I still think Orton will be starting off gloating about taking HHH out finally and then Big Dave will probably come out and challenge him.

Big Show will probably come out second hour or somewhere in between, especially if Cena is going to film another movie. If they can stretch it out to go til SummerSlam or something like that then the feud can be worth Big Shows annual monster push, tho I think he should be booked as the top monster above Umanga and Mark Henry and Koslov ect. With this puncher thing he's doing now he has the legit feel to him a series of matches with him and Cena could be big time if done right.

I would think that since Show is still in with Vickie he agreed to take out Cena and help out Edge. It doesn't make 100% sense, but it isn't baffling either.

Is Batista going to be a placeholder challenger until HHH gets back, or is he going to get the belt from Orton at some point and then they can go with Cena/Batista II? HHH vs. Orton can be a HIAC or whatever on a future PPV and doesn't have to have a title involved.

I don't know, i'm kinda used to Legacy being a tight-knit group now. There's Orton and his two lackeys. They all look and act alike. They just click well.

Throw Matt Hardy in there and he just wouldn't look right.

I'm happy with Legacy staying as a three man unit.

Am I the only one that thinks that Matt Hardy would be a good fit in Legacy?

Yes.

Legacy = 2nd/3rd generation wrestlers like Orton.

You know...

I am rather glad they allow Orton to be a true heel and not a tweener that plays up to the crowd when he does get a face reaction.