TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO ECW thread for 4/28/09

I'm expecting some sort of three-way set up for Kozlov and Swagger. Swagger doesn't really have anywhere else to go but I'm sure the only reason Kozlov is there is to get into the title picture.

If that's not the plan, feud Swagger and Bourne in a no 1 contender situation, or, I know it's a stretch logic wise, but actually have Dreamer attempt to follow through on his retirement plan.

Or, work all of that into a 3 week long tournament for a title shot at Judgement Day.

I think Kozlov will be busy squashing people for a while and I'd really like to see Kid and Borne have a real fued. I bet Swagger stays hunting for Christian they seem to put together pretty good matches together ne ways so I'm all for it

There's always time for a bubble in the corner. They should have him try to be Kozlov's manager. Kozlov won't get into the idea but Helms will help him win matches and gain his favor, then start trying to make him over and give him a number of hilarious gimmicks like a lumberjack and a guy made out of rocks. It'll all lead up to the return of The Hurricane and his new sidekick enforcer, The Moscow Monsoon!

God I hope they're reading...

If Kozlov and Swagger are both gunning for Christian and the ECW title will there be a Russian-American American alliance or will the two super powers not be able to co exist while fighting for the gold allowing Christian to come out on top?

I wonder if we'll ever see Harry Smith in ECW, or it was a rib of sorts, because he was drafted to SD! last year and never debuted there.

What it there for Mark Henry to do in ECW? ECW really has a mishmash of talent and very few money feuds. I think we can expect to see a Koslov vs Dreamer feud sooner than later.

The wwe should have never split up Jackson from Kendrick. What is Zeke going to do in ECW? Is he a heel?

I wouldn't mind seeing Harry Smith start that rumored New Hart Foundation with Kidd and Nattie and see em take out Bourne after a good long match between Kidd and Bourne

As for Henry maybe him and Tony Atlas take Jackson under their wing and form a tag team take on the Colons

I think it's time for a mod to pin this and unpin the Raw thread.

What's the point when no one even discussed the show.

Disapointed to not see any of the new ECW talent show up and try to take over like they did on Raw, I guess ECW isn't as important to make your mark on.

I am happy to see Bourne throw his name in the ring for title contention Christian, Bourne and Swagger could be a good young core of main event talents for ECW.

Finlay seems to be moving into more of a Tommy Dreamer like vetren job role without his "son" and Helms is now a backstage reporter? Whats up with that?

Disapointed to not see any of the new ECW talent show up and try to take over like they did on Raw, I guess ECW isn't as important to make your mark on.

Koslov vowed World Domination!!

Helms as a backstage reporter - I guess anything to hide that regrettable tattoo. Ryder will probably be released, Smith will probably never debut, Nattie was already there and Zeke is green as grass.

Kozlov was there last week tho he just got a fancy Russian army outfit this week. I thought he looked like a Russian M. Bison who also vowes world domination

Anyone else notice the Hammer and Sickle in the background? Looks like he's turning communist.