TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Monday Night Raw thread for 5/4/09!

Wow, what a horrible two hours that was. Seriously, I nearly fell the fuck asleep during Cena and Big Slow's parade of lame. Same with the handicap match, I don't know if a stretcher job is even justified enough for how ridiculous the Shane takes all three out deal was getting there, why have we had to see this ad nauseum at least 2-3 other times on Raw this YEAR? Its like somehow Shane makes the big comeback and magically beats the living shit out of three supposed "superstars." At least he did the job out tonite, which means no more of this nonsense with him for now.

Batista has also gotten to be the biggest nonfactor of a worker in any way, shape, or form nowadays too. I cringe when he does a predictable run-in, goes bonzo gonzo for a bit, blah blah blah. They HAVE to turn this guy heel and quick because there is just nothing going on there at all in how he's being booked. Plus he's acting like he could give a fuck, he reminds me in personality of Kevin Nash from the late 90s, into 2000 of WCW where he just clearly didn't care about shit and is getting the paycheck, simple as that. The argument could be made that Nash isn't doing such still to this day, worse than Batista ever probably could, by the way. But I would be all for Vicki taking him out of the title match since he did technically run out there after the match and just throwing MVP in there for the ppv or something. They would be better off since they do this really weak Batista chase for the title too many times for it to mean shit.

What the fuck else even happened on this show other than Jared introducing Divas.....that's how forgettable it was.

What the fuck else even happened on this show other than Jared introducing Divas.....that's how forgettable it was.

The Miz saying The Rock wipes his ass with Cena's movie scripts was the best part of the show

... you know it was a bad Raw when The Miz is involved in the best part of the show

My boy The Miz was awesome last night! Especially the comment about the Rock. The only bit that didn't make sense was Miz disappearing as soon as Big Show came out.

Santino can still be funny when WWE doesn't involve him in cross-dressing. The segment with Chavo proved it.

A few thoughts

- Miz was the only worthwhile thing on this show.

- I'm all for the MVP push, but he seemed slightly out of placed and forced into the spot tonight.

- Stepping back from the McMahon reality where they can take on anything and anyone and get theirs, SuperShane needs to get his ass kicked. Soundly. Without getting any offense. I don't care if you're entire family has been assaulted, there's no way that man should be able to do anything to your heavyweight champion, let alone him and his two buddies.

- This Raw was so awesome it motivated me to do my medical reimbursement paperwork that I've been putting off for 9 months.

Wow, what a horrible two hours that was. Seriously, I nearly fell the fuck asleep during Cena and Big Slow's parade of lame. Same with the handicap match, I don't know if a stretcher job is even justified enough for how ridiculous the Shane takes all three out deal was getting there, why have we had to see this ad nauseum at least 2-3 other times on Raw this YEAR? Its like somehow Shane makes the big comeback and magically beats the living shit out of three supposed "superstars." At least he did the job out tonite, which means no more of this nonsense with him for now.

Batista has also gotten to be the biggest nonfactor of a worker in any way, shape, or form nowadays too. I cringe when he does a predictable run-in, goes bonzo gonzo for a bit, blah blah blah. They HAVE to turn this guy heel and quick because there is just nothing going on there at all in how he's being booked. Plus he's acting like he could give a fuck, he reminds me in personality of Kevin Nash from the late 90s, into 2000 of WCW where he just clearly didn't care about shit and is getting the paycheck, simple as that. The argument could be made that Nash isn't doing such still to this day, worse than Batista ever probably could, by the way. But I would be all for Vicki taking him out of the title match since he did technically run out there after the match and just throwing MVP in there for the ppv or something. They would be better off since they do this really weak Batista chase for the title too many times for it to mean shit.

The thing is... Shane didn't even do the job. He never got pinned or anything... the match just ended after Orton started his assault.

Count me in for being bored to tears during Big Show's beatdown on Cena. We all know how this is going to play out already. Cena will overcome the odds just like he fucking always does, and beat Big Show at the ppv. Then he'll FU him at the ppv, all the while the announcers will be acting like they've never seen Big Show manhandled like that before, as though it's something new. Honestly, how many wins does Cena have over Big Show anyways? It's not like WWE didn't go ahead and flush away his "he won't be medically cleared to compete for another 2 weeks" gimmick, by having him team with Batista to take on Legacy in RAW's dark match last night, so really whats the point.

Count me in for being bored to tears during Big Show's beatdown on Cena. We all know how this is going to play out already. Cena will overcome the odds just like he fucking always does, and beat Big Show at the ppv. Then he'll FU him at the ppv, all the while the announcers will be acting like they've never seen Big Show manhandled like that before, as though it's something new. Honestly, how many wins does Cena have over Big Show anyways? It's not like WWE didn't go ahead and flush away his "he won't be medically cleared to compete for another 2 weeks" gimmick, by having him team with Batista to take on Legacy in RAW's dark match last night, so really whats the point.

Honestly, I liked that. Cena sold it well. He can actually take a beatdown and look vulnerable, unlike HHH.

My opinion? Cena isn't winning. He has a movie to film.

Miz 2 Cena 0 dude can really be a heat magnet I hope they let him back it up in the ring

Agreed. This is reminding me a lot of Jericho/Goldberg, although as you mentioned... I hope they let The Miz look good in the ring before Cena gets the eventual win.

Honestly, I liked that. Cena sold it well. He can actually take a beatdown and look vulnerable, unlike HHH.

:huh: I spent the majority of that segment taking my dog out to shit, and I have to say that was far more entertaining to watch than that shit that Show/Cena put on last night...

Snoozefest doesn't even begin to describe how horribly boring that was.

I know people get down on Batista but is there anyone in modern history that can job so much in main event title matches and still be over with the casual fan.

I wouldn't mind seeing this fued with Orton get simi serious maybe let him get a big time win on Raw a few weeks after losing at Judgement Day and hav him comming out looking like a threat before Orton comes out on top in the end in heel type fashon with the help of Priceless

Or by having HHH cost him the match setting up a program between them where they both heel it up a little bit before comming out both faces again with respect for eath other

Some of the "cool" kids just love to hate on everything Cena too. He wins its boring and predictable, he loses and its a bad match and they wish he'd lose more, they try to build a program with him people claim watching the shit fall off their dogs ass is more entertaining.

Now I'm not going to claim watching Big Show dismantle Cena was must watch tv it made Show look like an asshole monster and it made Cena look like he has a real chance of not winning when they face off at Judgement Day.

And Cena does a lot of little things really well, his selling is top notch thats for sure, if anything he's just a little too pg in an R rated world

Some of the "cool" kids just love to hate on everything Cena too. He wins its boring and predictable, he loses and its a bad match and they wish he'd lose more, they try to build a program with him people claim watching the shit fall off their dogs ass is more entertaining.
Are you going to cry now because someone doesn't like Cena or has a different opinion than yours? Sure seems like it..

If so, next time you're at the store you should pick up some Johnson's No Tears shampoo, I hear it helps keep the tears away.

Damn your a sensitive theone like I said it wasn't the best thing I've ever seen but certainly not as bad as you make it sound.

If anything they didn't sell the impact of the blast at the ppv enough by having Cena back on Raw at all but Big Show beat him handly and the crowd booed its called building heat, like I am apparently with you theone

:huh: I spent the majority of that segment taking my dog out to shit, and I have to say that was far more entertaining to watch than that shit that Show/Cena put on last night...

Snoozefest doesn't even begin to describe how horribly boring that was.

Thats funny you should mention that because I too took my dog out to shit during Raw and I too found that more entertaining then the show last night, especially the part where she spins around real fast a few times before she actually shits. Much more entertaining then that awful show last night.