TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Matt Young

ECW Discussion- Cinco De Mayo Edition

Christian will defend his ECW Championship against Jack Swagger in less than two weeks, but before he gets to Judgment Day, he'll have to face The World's Strongest Man, Mark Henry, on ECW, at its new time of 10/9 CT.

Hopefully we'll see Tyson Kidd do something as well. I thought they were done pushing him after back to back losses to Evan Bourne and then he got pinned by fucking Hornswoggle. But that pin over Finlay last week got Kidd back on the right track, so we'll see what they do with him now.

I wonder if tonight we'll see Natalya and Tyson get their rumoured new partner.

And wrestle/feud with who? I guess Finlay could bring in SOS to be his second/tag partner. Otherwise Hart Foundation 2.0 vs Finlay is lame. HF2.0 will fail anyways, because none in the group can work the mic and not even Bret Hart himself could get over wearing hot pink this day in age.

And wrestle/feud with who? I guess Finlay could bring in SOS to be his second/tag partner. Otherwise Hart Foundation 2.0 vs Finlay is lame. HF2.0 will fail anyways, because none in the group can work the mic and not even Bret Hart himself could get over wearing hot pink this day in age.

O'Shaunessy just got called up to the main roster, so a Finlay/O'Shaunessy team might be imminent.

And can't get over in pink? :huh: Good thing HF2.0 is using the Pink to get cheap heat, just like why the original HF started wearing pink so many years ago.

The ECW roster is still pretty small I'm all for Harry to finally come back on camara and O'Shaunessy to debut as an ally to Finaly.

Plus there is no real tag teams on ECW anyways so the addition of 1 or 2 couldn't hurt

Ugh... Tyson Kidd lost again. It was his first singles loss, but he's jobbed to Evan Bourne 3 times and has lost 4 of his last 5 matches.

Also, it's funny that Tiffany had to tell us it was Zack Ryder. I didn't even recognize him, and I like the guy. His style kind of reminded me of my friends in Attitude Inc. They're not wearing purple in the picture, but Danny, the guy on the left, usually does wear purple like Ryder was tonight:

l_3a8783584526458692124d44704d6954.jpg

It was still a really fun match for the opener Kidd looked good out there stretching Bourne

Striker and Mathews had some funny back and forth lines as well. Striker still riding him about the nose bleed is good stuff, I liked him showing bias for Swagger in the main event too he's always put him over in commentary well.

poor zack ryder...woo woo woo?? very creative, i kinda feel bad for him.

Zack has been saying that for months. He first said it, I think, on the Dirt Sheet and it just sorta stuck. It's stupid but you remember it so it works.

Really? I mean really? You mean when a wrestler wears pink you don't think of Bret Hart?

So far this week, 0 for 2 on WWE TV.....both Raw and ECW were very mundane shit and honestly, hard to sit through. Smackdown sounds much better sounding from reading the spoilers, and Superstars should be decent with Morrison/Jericho on the lineup. But this was paint by numbers booking to the nth degree tonight in everything presented.