TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Heel

WWE Superstars 5/7

The World Heavyweight Champion brings The Cutting Edge to "WWE Superstars" for the first time ever tonight, with guest Jeff Hardy - the No. 1 contender to The Rated-R Superstar's gold. What will transpire between these Judgment Day opponents?

John Morrison looks to dazzle with his amazing physique and his in-ring ability when he faces off against

Chris Jericho and Kelly Kelly teams up with Santina Marella to take on fellow Raw Divas Beth Phoenix & Rosa Mendes on WWE Superstars tonight?

Sounds like the Cutting Edge segment will be a long one since they normally have a match from each brand for Superstars. Will we get a bouns match unanounced? Will we get 4-5 backstage interviews? Will JoMo and Jericho have a 25 minute classic tv match? All will be reveiled tonight on Superstars

Very lively on going discussion thus far tonight for Superstars. Maybe everyone is getting ready for a TNA Impact Party.

But since Im here.........Woo Woo Woo..You Know It..Woo Woo Woo

woo woo woo indeed too bad I thought they were going to let Zack look good out there but it was pretty much an extended squash

Good opening liked all the history the brought up, almost makes me think Jeff is going to win it again cuz then Edge wouldn't be done with him quite yet

Main was ok too, probably the longest 1 on 1 John Morrison match I've ever seen and it was a pretty basic match until they both started hitting their big spots. You could def see him following Jericho's lead, and did anyone notice in the chain wrestling spot Jericho give JoMo a little squeeze around the neck and hear him squeel out cuz I could sware I did.

P.S. theone oh theone if you are such a master of comedy and timing then I call you out to make this thread next week and make a funny subtitle, I eagerly anticipate laughing my ass off at your own brand of humor......

douchebag

Very lively on going discussion thus far tonight for Superstars. Maybe everyone is getting ready for a TNA Impact Party.

But since Im here.........Woo Woo Woo..You Know It..Woo Woo Woo

the first time I heard the woo woo woo a few months ago I thought oh what the fuck?!

now it has grown on me

Yeah I really liked Woo Woo Woo when he was saying it on the Dirt Sheet and Hawkins was all pissed off about. NOW though its like what the fuck did they do to Ryder? He chopped his hair, has some horrible neon tights, stupid goggles ..Just awful. I read someone post yesterday that it looks like he now has a Guido Character and that is definitly a accurate description. Im not really liking Guido Zack Ryder. He reminded me of a skinnier Grand Master Sexay.

Main Event was good.

Kelly Kelly's ass cheeks were better.