TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

I own this land

I think it is time for a Mod to get rid of general chat since nobody cares about it.

What other sites do you people post at now since TSM is not as happening as it used to be.

I currently post alot on sternfannetwork.com which is a Howard Stern message board.

I also post at cheapassgamer.com and caws.ws as well. Caws.ws reminds me alot of how things used to be here. The sports threads, the video game threads, the wrestling, tv, etc.

meh, i'm on a few boards (another e-fed, some wrestling ones) but i waste most my time on livejournal.

I'm warming up to Facebook a little more now, but MySpace will always have my heart. And I don't find bulletins on MySpace anywhere near as annoying as the constant barrage of status updates and friends' quiz results on my Facebook news feed (although I'm sure others are annoyed when a bulletin is auto-posted every time I rate a movie on Netflix). Although there is this one emo fag on MySpace who posts repeated bulletins saying "I want someone to talk tooooooooooo" or "I feel like some company. Anyone online?" with the occasional picture of the day thrown in.

I don't think you can complain about MySpace whoring when you have literally 9,699 friends. :-P

Although there is this one emo fag on MySpace who posts repeated bulletins saying "I want someone to talk tooooooooooo" or "I feel like some company. Anyone online?" with the occasional picture of the day thrown in.

Shit, that reminds me. I haven't done a picture of the day for today!

I'm starting to think you don't like me Matt Young.

You know that Simpsons episode where Homer is banned from Moe's and tries all the other bars until he finds one at the airport?

Well I fuckin' tried GameFaqs. A dead place is better than a haven for retards I guess.