TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LucharesuFan619

Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer problem

Every time I click on a link in Mozilla Firefox, it opens a new tab which goes to google-redirect.com with a bunch of numbers after it, and sometimes it goes to the web site I want to go to and other times it doesn't.

Every time I click on a link in Internet Explorer, it opens a new window which goes to google-redirect.com with a bunch of numbers after it, and sometimes it goes to the web site I want to go to and other times it doesn't.

So basically, if I want to jump from one page to another, then from that page to another page, then from that page to another page, I have to close three different tabs or three different windows. Make sense? That gets really annoying when I want to, you know, surf the Internet.

I have CA Anti-Virus and it's not solving the problem. I would appreciate any assistance. Not sure how to get it to work normally.

Apparently this is pretty common. I had never heard of it but I did a little searching. Here is a thread from a board where someone had the same problem. I didn't read it word for word but the person said it worked.

Google ReDirect fix