TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheFranchise

The OaO Raw Thread For 5/11/2009~!

After only three people shattered Shane McMahon's ankle last week LIVE on MONDAY NIGHT RAW!!!!!!!!! will Super Shane be back to pin all of Legacy in the main event?

Find out tonight!

ALSO!!!!!!!

The Miz is looking to go three and 0 against former WWE Champion John Cena!

Will the self-proclaimed Chick Magnet once again make Mrs Cena his bitch for the third week running?

ALSO!!!!!

Will Festus sing?

Will anybody care?

Will theone have a snappy unwitty remark?

Find out the answers to these questions..

TONIGHT ON MONDAY NIGHT RAW!

it would be nice to see the miz call out trips seeing as he aint there. Im hoping for an interesting raw as i might actually watch it tonight. Also looking forward to seeing matt hardy wrestle in protest

There will be a Randy Orton interview talking about Shane McMahon that will kick off RAW tonight. Rhodes & DiBiase will be ringside as well.

There will also be an "exhibition" match with John Cena vs. Miz. John Cena apparently isn't medically cleared. He's advertised for another post-RAW dark match.

So who is going to team with Kendrick? They should have kept Ezekiel Jackson with him if they planned even a tag push, so it's likely that the team will be on job squad.

The Miz makes some sense I guess. Nobody else on Raw would fit. Maybe a developmental?

Were the ropes electrified or something at the end? Why wouldn't Batista just exit the ring to go after Orton in the aisle? Instead he yells at him to come back into the ring. Why didn't Batista just go after him further on the outside?

This Raw was crud. Though I barely watched, just had it in the background.

Actually I think the ppv looks really great and its in Chi Town, so who knows if Punk will Cash in MITB..maybe even against Orton or Batista and head back to Raw. Honestly though, when was the last time a ppv line up (not a Wrestlemania) looked this good on paper? Im sure they will add a match or 2 to this.

WWE Title

Randy Orton vs Batista

World Title

Edge vs Jeff Hardy

ECW Title

Christian vs Jack Swagger

IC Title

Rey Mysterio vs Chris Jericho

John Cena vs Big Show

CM Punk vs Umaga

Also June is a big month for the E with 2 ppvs. Extreme Rules and Night of Champions.

Second week in a row this show has been completely worthless. Totally made me disinterested in the ppv on Sunday, no way in hell I'm purchasing it, even with them throwing Jericho/Rey in there.

I never knew until this week that apparently the Unified Tag Titles can be defended on any of the three brands though. Didn't ever recall them mentionin spent fast forwarding through the nonsense. g that before. Sadly that was probably the only thing I sat through the whole segment (specifically Carlito-Kendrick) to watch, the rest of the show just went nowhere to me. I'm slightly interested to see where they are going with Miz and Cena, but I think it's clear that, more than likely, next week they will finally have an "official" match (and how stupid for them to do an "exhibition" by the way) and Cena squashes him. So much for that.

This Batista/Legacy shit is so unbearably dull and lame as well, I just hope it's done after the ppv with those two. The last two weeks of Raw have just been horrible.

I almost went tonight. I'm glad I didn't.

What happened to this forum? It used to be happenin. Did everyone leave? If so where did they go?

I have tickets for Raw next week too, so I get to endure an hour of Legacy/Orton promos and tedious handicap matches.

Right now though? There's just nothing on Raw worth a crap. Vickie is an awful fit as GM on the show since once you take Edge away from her there's no real basis for her being a heel. On SD we understood why she was a heel since Edge is her man, but she's not the sort of ultra evil person to screw everyone over.

Second, if you want to bury everything on the undercard then the main event stuff better be off the charts. But this Batista/Legacy stuff? Bleh. Batista is such a blatant lame duck challenger, only being #1 contender due to beating Big Show by countout. Is there anyone who thinks he's going to win the title on Sunday? Further, is there anyone who thinks Orton would beat him clean to get something out of it?

If the US title picture is those four guys for the next 6 months I would be happy as I think all four could have some good matches maybe throw in Kendrick or someone else too.

They kinda did a good job making Batista look like a threat, him just going crazy with the chair was kinda cool when is the last time a face did that? Now do I think he is going to win at Judgement Day? No and do i think Orton will beat him clean? No to that one too

Booking for audience pops while killing the at-home audience once again with the Santina booking. Fans want to see it live and pop for it, but the at-home fans who have to suffer through it on a weekly basis want to gouge their eyes out, but decide to turn the channel instead.

Cena's backstage interview/promo about "we're all going though tough times" was lame as hell and a shameless pander attempt by the writers.

Miz' DDT to a kneeling opponent could be a solid finisher. Much better than his knee lift to neckbreaker finisher he has used in the past.