TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Dear Leelee

Leena's Victory Celebration.

http://forums.thesmartmarks.com/index.php?act=Stats

lulz

I knew I should have deleted the e-feds. And let The Pit deal with such faggotry.

Yet more mixed messages, it's amazing. "I killed the board"; "hey this board has potential". "I'm a man"; "wait, no I'm not!". "e-feds are faggotry"; "*writes for the OAOAST to prove some pathetic point, probably because you're butthurt about something Zack said*" "I really wanted to improve the board"; "I was gonna delete shit to get a reaction". "I'm crazy."; "I'm not crazy, it's the voices in my head that are crazy!". It's a wonder you get through the day in one piece sweetie; sir.

Then again, how else will you get your *LEENA ATTENTION*, I guess. *shrugs*

Trying to reconcile how you can suck in the same generic way as every other realtsmxtreme fag with the quality posts you occasionally do make is really giving me a headache. More youtube, less bad imitation of 14 different shitty posters who thankfully no longer post here plz.

More youtube, less bad imitation of 14 different shitty posters who thankfully no longer post here plz.

Concurred.

Brody is yet another case at TSM of a wasted good poster. He's a wrestling expert, and connects with his humor. But, a couple of the "popular" shitty elitist fags finally accepted him because they giggled at his appearance, and he has to suck their cock.

wow, how about that. i didn't notice this for almost a month.

this reminds me of the 'simpsons' episode where maggie gets to mister burns's teddy bear. and then he finally comes to reclaim it however many scores of years later because everybody else is dead and/or stopped caring about it.

i think i would've been happier with this plan if it had been pulled off in 2006.

and why am i STILL at an 8% warning level?