TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
TheTomster

ECW 5/12

Discuss.

I think the formation of the new Hart Foundation went pretty good, only problem was the camera angle, when DH Smith first started to run down the aisle you could see him, but they quickly switched.

That was a pretty good episode of ECW. I marked hard when DH Smith ran in. I want to like him, though I haven't seen enough of him yet. I'm a fan of Tyson and Natalya already. And the Hart Foundation was one of my favorite tag teams and my #1 favorite stable of all time, so I'm supporting this new group. The Hart Attack finisher was the icing on the cake.

"The Hart Trilogy" is a pretty good name as well. On occasion Nattie holds the opponent for the Hart Attack finisher, at least she did in developmentals.

We know he's a Hart, can we drop the "DH" and call him Harry Smith? I know it's too much to ask for Tyson Kidd to be TJ Wilson.

Count me in as well. Josh Matthews must have said his full name "David Hart-Smith" about 30 times within just the few minutes it took to do the beatdown.

Count me in on the mark out moment for Smith showing up. It was pretty obvious it was coming, as soon as Natalya was banned from ringside and dropped the 'Foundation' word pre-match, and since it's too early for Finlay to blow the fued off clean, there had to be interference.

That being said, I loved it.

I'm glad WWE has a show like this where there able to give the unknowns the spotlight like this. The Hart Trilogy looks like a big fish in a small pond where the writers will actually be able to give them a big push. And yes Christian/Swagger is a very entertaining feud. This is the best WWE has used Christian as a singles wrestler. It just sucks that ECW/Samckdown can't be on WWE's main stage and really be seen as ECW is good for a one hour show and Smackdown is the best wrestling show on tv.

Ya Christian is a good cocky face he plays it well.

Count me in for liking the New Hart Foundation I sure hope Smith has a better finisher than powerslam I always thought that looked a little weak as a finisher but the Hart Attack is a great double team move straight and to the point.

Well Lashley couldn't pull it off real well and neither could Harry when he first debuted on Raw. Its too much of a transition move maybe if he Oklahoma stampeded it but I'm hoping he just comes up with something new all together

Now we know what DH stands for :D Anyhow, good debut for the new Hart Foundation team. At least Striker recognized the Hart Attack, imagine if JR, Lawler, or Cole were talking. Plus he even acted as if them doing the move was a bit blashphemous. ECW is again becoming a fun show, and I am glad to see it. At least the younger guys have a place to go and get noticed now. Although redoing Kozlov as a typical Anti-American foregin heel is really dumb, considering he was already established as a dominant monster heel.