TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
YourKock'sReallyGreat

MLB Thread

The Blue Jays are the darlings of Baseball so far. I do predict that they will fall back to earth once they start playing the rest of the AL bEast.

I just want to mention that the Yankees have had 3 walkoff wins in a row against the Twins. This is the first time since 1972 that the Yankees have had walkoffs 3 times in a row.

Friday night. Melky Cabrera with a 2 run single off of Nathan to win the game.

Saturday Afternoon. ARod with a walk off 2 run homerun to win the game.

Today. Damon with a walkoff homerun to win the game.

Top 3 teams record wise are Blue Jays, Dodgers, and Brewers who'd of thunk it

Brewers have won what 8 straight wonder how long they can maintain their hotness

Ya it was to be expected Blue Jays don't have to pay roll to keep up with Red Sox or Yankees, I know Tampa did it last year but that was the exception not the rule

Ya it was to be expected Blue Jays don't have to pay roll to keep up with Red Sox or Yankees, I know Tampa did it last year but that was the exception not the rule

There are 4 teams in the East so far this year which makes it even much more hard for the Blue Jays. They started the first 6 weeks of the season without playing the Yankees, Rays and Red Sox. The Rays record doesn't show it but they play everybody hard even when they lose.

Gotta like long winning streaks, but they always make me nervous, as the Yanks seem to fall flat whenever they end a long streak. The only thing I worry about is the bullpen, obviously. They are winning the type of games they were losing two weeks ago. Hell they could be in first place by now, if their luck had gone the other way in some April and early May games. I think it has a lot to do with them having fun and being a tighter clubhouse unit for the first time in forever.

Cross my fingers and hope for more wins.